Introduction

Hi guys! I am re-writing the book "I used to think I could fly" because it needs a lot of improvements done to it and updates. That was my first ever book I've written here on Wattpad :) thank you for all of the love on this book :)))) I love you guys so very much! Don't be afraid to leave any suggestions in the comments down below :) I hope you enjoy reading this better improved version of the book. What inspired me to write this book is that a friend of mine wrote fictional book about her idol and I loved their book so much and was obsessed with it. I was really bored and had nothing to do so I was trying to think about what I should do to not be bored and to have fun doing something. So I thought maybe I should write a book or a fictional story that other people might like! Sooo.... I did! Iv'e been working on this book since summer of 2021. This book means the world to me and I really have fun writing it, because it sparks so much stuff in my mind! Its so fun to write this book and think of awesome ideas to put in the book for you guys to enjoy! Please don't be scared to tell me what you think about what I write! Just please don't be rude about it! <3 I love you all so much.

Welcome to "I used to think I could fly" DELUXE VERSION. An improved updated version of the original book! I will also be posting more on this book and making big updates to it! 

ENJOY! Welcome to,

Lucid Airlines, 

Where things can get a little......Chaotic.... Hehe ;) <3 Also, some people could say-

-I used to think I could fly........ ;) <3

-Love,

Tate

Coming Soon......