Chapter 9

HARRY'S POV

"Louis, please help me," I begged. He was the only person that I could think of who might. I have no one else. Technically I don't have him. But there's no one else I can call. Well, there is Mum, but I don't want to worry her. Just because I'm a screw-up doesn't mean that she should have to take care of me.

"Harry?" he asked.

"Help," I said again, taking a deep breath, "I don't have anyone else I can call." Saying that out loud, especially to Louis, was embarrassing. I know that he doesn't have time to rescue me.
I could hear voices on the other end of the line. Louis was talking to someone, though I couldn't hear what he was saying.

"Where are you?" he asked, and I could hear him moving around. "We'll pick you up."

"Don't worry about it," I began. "I'll be fine. It was a mistake to call you. I'm just gonna--" I regret calling him. He has more important things to do. I'm just bothering him. He's probably only offering to help me because he feels sorry for me.

"Harry," he said firmly, cutting me off. "We're coming to pick you up. Now please tell me where you are."

I looked at my surroundings trying to find something that would tell me where I was. I was beginning to panic when I heard Louis ask me if I could see anything I recognized. My gaze landed on a laundromat. It was next door to a pub that I frequented.
"JOE'S, it's a pub," I mumbled, "it's next to a, uh, washing machine place-- laundry, yeah. Next to a laundry."

I heard him tell someone where I was, then, "We're a few blocks away. Don't move, we'll be there in just a bit, okay?"

Nodding my head before realizing that he couldn't see me, I answered, "Mmhhmm, won't go anywhere." I walked over to JOE'S, to wait.

I was leaning against the wall when a car pulled up a bit later. Almost immediately, I was on alert. Who is this? What do they want? I'm pulled out of my daze by someone calling my name. A somewhat familiar figure gets out of the vehicle and approaches me.

"Hey, Harry," Louis said softly reaching out and putting his arm around me.

LOUIS' POV

"Let's get you home," I told him as we made our way to the car. I had to support most of his weight since he could barely stand.

Shaking his head vehemently while pouting, "Don't wanna go home. It's sad there. I'm sad there."

Once we made it to the car, Niall got out to help me maneuver our damsel in distress into the backseat. Finally, we were all buckled in so Zayn headed back to mine. Harry's head was on my shoulder, his eyes closed. He was snoring and I couldn't bring myself to disturb him yet.

"Do you think it's a good idea to bring this guy back to your place, Louis?" Zayn questioned, looking at me in the rearview mirror. "Niall told me how you guys met. He could be some psychopath. You never know."

Rolling my eyes I gestured toward the sleeping boy. "Yes Zayn, he's obviously dangerous. The drool that's soaking through my shirt is some sort of poison," huffing out a breath I continued. "He's been stalking me for ages, and finally found a way to kill me without getting caught," I finished, giving him a scathing look.

Niall decided to intervene at this point. "Both of you need to calm down. We need to figure out what we're gonna do with him."

"We'll drop him off at his flat obviously," Zayn stated.

"I said that we are taking him back to mine," I responded with finality. "He's sleeping, and we're not waking him up to find out where he lives."