~The Destroyer~

Staring at the mirror looking at my covered eye, it still gives me nightmares on that day. I could never get a good night sleep, my hair and eyes resembled him so much. I was thinking hard on what to do at this point, everyone in this Tribe is a useful characters me..I'm just the tech and support person, I wanna be useful as well. It's hard being on the side. 

I can feel today was gonna be a nightmare, I felt something odd..I felt scared. I entered Minato Tribe's meeting place "Levi! Hello!" Mita greeted me "hello, what's happening today?" I asks "Saori teaching the newbies about  XB" Manami said pointing to where they were "expected, they have to learn somehow. They got lucky yesterday, but they can't always be lucky" I said having a sad expression, I wanted to be helpful "Levi, something wrong?" Mita asks looking at me "it's nothing" I lied to him, Shun can tell it wasn't nothing. And he knew exactly what I was upset about "Oi Levi! Help me teach these two" Shun said pointing to himself smiling "eh-"

"You're on my team!" I blinked looking at him "eh!!!???"

~Minato City, XB Arena~

"Shun are you sure about this!? You know I've never played an actual match, nor do I have the skill to even play!" I said to him very worried "look I know that, but I've trained you enough for you to know the basics. I kept you on the side because I didn't want you getting hurt, I worry for your safety. But if it's just our tribe doing some practice then I'm fine with it" Shun said looking serious, he was so kind and protective "now then, let's get started" he held the ball out to me "I know your pitches, you got this" I smiled taking it, I went to the pitcher plate and took a deep breath. 
"Bring it on!" Taiga shouted ready at home base, I relaxed my body and threw the ball. It past Taiga fast "the heck is that speed ball?!" Taiga said very shocked "ya that's my girl!" Shun cheered "Levi's pitches are like Shun's, she's just a warm up" Mita said "that's a warm up?!" Haru and Taiga said at the same time. 

I pitched again, it past Taiga again. His timing was really off, Saori threw the ball to me. I pitched it again, and Strikeout "he can't hit for dear life" I said sighing "Levi, do you wanna switch?"  Saori asks, I looked at Shun "keep going! It's for experience!" Shun shouted "I'm good!" I said blowing at my hands, it was kind of cold out here. And throwing that kind of ball hurts my hands a bit. Haru stood at home base, I pitched it and swinged at it but it past. Pitching again, he was close to hitting but it still past. Pitched a third time, the ball was hit with a tiny hit. I went and grabbed it, next step was to get to first base. When the team your facing is in front of you and has the ball, you need to make sure they don't touch you while having the ball in the hand they touch you with. You can do anything to avoid this besides killing. Same goes for the other team to get the hit out. 
Haru ran throwing a punch. He nearly fell, I grabbed him before he did "thank you" he said as I just tapped his head with the hall "out~. But since you gazed it, that would be a win for you" I turned and walked to Shun "here take it" I threw it to him, he caught it smiling "how was that?" He asks "boring, not much fun but it's fine" I said sitting down,  I started remembering something that terrified me. 
"Ojiro.." I muttered under my breath, I could always feel him getting closer and closer to me. Killing me with his cold hands, Shun was batting next. Mita threw a pitch, it was hit far away from first base. The thing is, Haru had some time to get the ball since Shun threw up again. With that time Taiga got the ball in time Shun came back, Taiga went to tag out but he dodged. This happened a few times making it 17 times. 
I could hardly pay attention to anything "Levi come on let's get inside and eat!" Saori shouted "coming!" I grabbed my stuff and ran after them

~Minato Tribe restaurant~

The whole time we were inside, I was zoning out 'why do I feel his cold presence nearing..my body's shaking just thinking about him..'

Shun noticed I was shaking, he went over and brought me into him "they're very close" Taiga said "they are dating so it's only normal" Mita said looking over "I know you're thinking about him..you need to get him outta your head" he held my hand in this embrace 'he won't hurt you..I won't let that happen again.." "bad news!!"

We just learned that three tribes were wiped out of the playing field, it was all so strange "who caused this.." Saori said as we heard a helicopter outside. We all ran seeing many coming our way, they belonged to the Neo Tokyo's Royal Family. Cars came out landing in front of us "will you entertain me.." the man before us had a cold voice, my eyes widened in fear "Levi inside.." Shun whispered "Oi Levi, running away again? Pathetic" The man said giving me a cold stare "you know him well?" Saori asks looking at me, I nodded gulping and giving a serious face.

"It's been a long time..Brother Ojiro"