~What I wanted to see~

A new guy entered the playing fields, his name was Kazuki Aoyama. He tells us that Shun sent him to join, but I have never met him at all during my times with him, when Shun was alive. Then again he did go out randomly. 

This new guy seemed like our new player as a strategist, all his orders made us get some points in. It was crazy  "Levi you're up" one of the Quadruplets said "right" I grabbed my bat and activated, nothing major..but it did turn into a uh scythe, I got ready to hit the ball out of the park. Rankichi threw it and I hit it into the arena, I started running seeing one of them following me "do it now!" I heard Kazuki said, grabbing a magazine out of my shirt I slipped on some Oil from a bit earlier, that got my chaser distracted from even tagging me out. I quickly ran getting outta his sight. I made it to first base "okay, I feel so disgusted after that. I better be getting a nice bath later!!" I shouted as the game continued, the next hit happened. I ran to the next base 

I noticed Kazuki guiding the others to some sort of shortcut. Somehow we scored many points with him on our side "you're amazing.." I said to him "hm? Thanks, you're not too bad yourself Levi" he complemented me "uh well, I really just debuted so-" someone complementing my work was a first, I never felt so embarrassed "don't tell me you're already falling for the new guy" Mita said giving me a strange look "of course not! We just met him, there was no way I would find someone that fast!" I said smacking Mita on the head "idiot" 
But Mita isn't lying, girls can easily fall for this guy in a few seconds. If they're into nerds like him "I'll sit on the side for now, I need to update some profiles. So go ahead and continue without me" I said sitting down and starting to type as my personal screens popped up. 

The score was all tied up, I did pay attention but I had to update current files for Minato Tribe. Even if we've disbanded, it doesn't hurt to update once in awhile. It was scary when the leader of this tribe went to bat, the flaming bat he had was crazy. I remember it the last time I saw him, it was when Shun really showed him. Mita threw the ball, with it getting it. The dude got on his.."that's a bike, this fool can't drive-" I chuckled a bit "Oi.."

"Hm?" I saw another screen pop up, someone I haven't heard the voice of called me "who are you? And what do you want?" I ask seeing Taiga going to bat "my name you'll know soon..but I am talking to Levi of Minato right.?" The voice was cold and scary, but it was also calming "do you wish to speak in private?" I asks "yes, when you're free come see me..I'll send the meeting location"

The screen turned off, I wondered who even called me. I decided to do some hacking and see who called "Saori!?" I instantly look up seeing her "We aren't losing to Adachi Tribe" Saori said "Haru, you can do this. I know and Shun knows you can" she said smiling, Senju, the leader sent the fireball to Haru. Haru used Shun's bat and hit it, he started running to get to first. Haru was so agile that he actually made it without getting tagged "oi isn't it time to go? I mean we have the hostage back so what's the point?" Kazuki asks "the point is that this is a match between two tribes, we aren't backing out without finishing this" Saori said glaring "sure..but anyways I'm next to bat" Kazuki said holding his bat "ya I don't think so. I don't trust you batting with a broken arm, no offence or anything." I said looking at him  "that's why I'll do it" Saori said with her bat "go for it" I said smiling, she walked over to home base getting ready to bat. 

Senju's fireball was ready and flaming, he threw it to Saori. She wasn't gonna lose so she hit it threw the glass of the place "that is legit 100% out, like..are we even gonna be able to find that?" I questioned looking up, after that we learned this was just a helping match for us to know even without Shun we're still Minato Tribe. 
That ended today and we were heading home, I did track down the person who called me. He was part of Ota Tribe.

Fucho Sonoda: 
Leader of Ota Tribe, he's known for causing many chaos within and out of his tribe. 

Saori was now leader of the new Minato Tribe, with that I bid them farewell till tomorrow. I headed to Shun's grave to pay my respects to him. I had flowers with me when I got there, I placed them on his grave kneeling down "we reformed Minato Tribe Shun, I know you would want to get into a game if you were still alive with us.." I started "if only you told us about this sickness..we would've helped, you kept it from me..I know you wanted to protect me but, I needed to know if you were okay. And you weren't, I wish I could've done something to..keep you alive" I started crying as I talked "we both talked about getting married..changing my last name to yours, we thought about everything, we waited a couple months before we even started talking about that stuff. You and I were so happy to know we were gonna be happy together, but that can never happen.." I continued "I miss you so much Shun, I kept a few things for me to remember you. Like your jacket, the bat you gave me. And the love you gave me, nothing will get me to forget you. If somehow we met again..I hope we can last longer, till another life..another life I get to see you again, fly high Shun Kamiya" I ended getting up 

"Wanna tell me why you're eavesdropping, Fucho Sonoda" I said turning and glaring at a tree "you did notice my presence, impressive..and you're smart to look into our call and see who I was, smart girl" he said coming out of hiding "what do you want? It's rude to eavesdrop and to stare at someone while they visit a grave" I said looking at him directly in the eyes "direct eye contact..how beautiful" he said walking over, he stopped beside me holding a nice in hand "I've gained interest in you, since he's gone..I'm gonna make you mine, no one will stand in my way" was this guy made or crazy?! I just met him and he's already making arrangements for me to be his, yandere vibes. 

"Soon..it'll no longer be Levi Kamiya, you'll be called Levi Sonoda"