Chapter 5 fun time

Hunter pov:

"Hey I just got an idea" "Hm?"
"There's a local carnival nearby, they have games there and a Ferris wheel! ,Would you be interested in going?" I suggested. "Hey you know that sounds really. fun yea let's do it!"

"Great it starts at around 6:00 pm and it's currently 1:00 so we have plenty of time to relax."

"Perfect we can watch a movie in the meantime." Y/n suggests. "Good idea." I go to the couch and grab the remote and find a movie. I found one that I thought y/n and I might enjoy.

              —————————

(Time skip because I'm lazy as hell)

After finishing a the movie, and watching some Zootube, I see that it's 6:29. "Hey we should go now it's 6:29." "Alright let's go." We put on our shoes and y/n covers himself up again with the hoodie. and with that we walk out the door.

Y/n pov:

We walked for a couple of minutes about 10 until we finally made it.
It was beautiful, it had a bunch of bright and colorful lights that were all different colors.

As we walked in I felt something grab my hand. It was Hunters, I lightly blush but ignore it. "So what do you wanna do first?" Hunter asked me. "Hmmm well why don't we play a few of the games." I suggested. "Good idea."

Narrator:me:

You two walk over to a game, called "Ring Toss". It seemed fun so you wanted to try it out. Looking at the plushies you noticed a cute bumblebee plushie.

"Aww so cute. Imma try and win it." You say determined. The bear at the stand gives you 10 rings. You land only 3 but you still a bumblebee prize. It was a little smaller than the one you wanted. But you were okay with it.

"My turn." Hunter said giving a determined look on his face, eyes glimmering. He got 2. "Aww dang." Hunter said a little disappointed. "Hey let's try something else." You suggested.

"Oh,hey do you like cotton candy?" Hunter asked. "Yea" "let's go get some then." Hunter paid for the cotton candy he got one for you and one for him. You had to hold the bee under one of your arms.

Eventually after playing a few more games and finishing your cotton candy Hunter suggested something."Hey let's go on the Ferris wheel."  "Mmm" "cmon it'll be fun~" "I don't really like heights." You admitted. "Well you can sit next to me if you want."
"...sigh fine." You gave in and agreed.

"Yes!" Hunter yelled excitedly. After waiting in line for 3 minutes it was your turn. You sit down next to Hunter setting your bee next to you. The Ferris wheel then began.

You held onto hunters arm. Feeling a little nervous. "Hey there's no Need to be scared. I'm right here." Eventually the Ferris wheel stopped and you got to seed the beautiful sky.

"Woah it looks like an ocean of colors." "I know it's beautiful." While you were staring out to the beautiful sky you didn't notice Hunter staring at you. 'Wow the sky's almost as pretty as you.' Hunter thought to himself.

Eventually you caught on and saw Hunter staring at you. "Hey hello earth to Hunter, you good?"
"W-wha huh, oh yea just zoned out for a sec." Hunter said flustered. You began ti stare into each others eyes.

You to unconsciously got closer to each other's faces, until you both noticed and backed away instantly while madly blushing. "Whoops! Sorry they that was a little awkward!" "Yup" Yup agreed.

After gaining your composure you opened your mouth to say something to Hunter. "Hey umm Hunter?" "Yea?" "I umm...wanted to say thank you for taking me in, you didn't have to but I thought I should say thank you, that was very kind of you."

"Well you're welcome...y/n." Hunter said looking away blushing. "I would do anytime for you." Hunter quietly mumbled. "Hm?" "Oh nothing." "Ok"
Eventually the Ferris wheel took you both back down. As you step out you feel a little wobbly. Hunter of course helps you by putting one of his hands on you hip and the other you hand.

"T-thank you Hunter." You say kindly while blushing. "No problem." Hunter says with a small smile. You two make your way back home and chatting on the way back. "Hey thanks for taking me to the carnival it was fun."

"Of course, ohh I can't wait until it's summer!" "Why what's happening during summer?" You ask curiously.
"Only one of the best things ever! Going to the beach!" "That does sound fun." "Exactly and it would be more fun with you!"

After a couple of minutes you make it back home. You go to Hunters room and set the bee plushie on the bed. Kicking your shoes off at the door.
"So on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the fair?" "Hmm I say 10!"
"That's what I like to hear."

"Ahaha! You're so cute! I love your little kid energy, and how you're always so happy!" You say while giggling. Meanwhile Hunter is blushing and covering his face. "Stooop! You're to nice!" "I can't help it!" You say while laughing.

Eventually you both settle down and sit on the couch. "So what do you wanna do?" "Hmm" "do you have any board games?" "Heck yea!"
Hunter said as he brought out a game called monopoly, however instead of it being a human it was a white tiger.

"Hey I have a game exactly like this in my world except there's a human instead of a tiger." "Oh wow, maybe our worlds aren't that different." "Maybe." You agree. "Now let's set up."

             —————————

After almost and hour you had won. "Hahahah!" "Aw curses" Hunter said disappointed. "Maybe next time you'll win but for now, I am undefeated!!!" You yelled proudly. "Pfft whatever." Hunter scoffs. Hunter looks at his phone and notices that it was getting late.

"Hey it's getting late, I think we should head to bed now." "Alright." You two put the board game away and get ready for bed. Finally Hunter comes into the room after turning off the light and gets into bed with you. Hey do you mind if I play some sounds? I wanna try Something new."

"Oh yea sure go ahead." Hunter then plays some calming rain sounds. "Ahhh~ that's calming." "Good" Hunter says. Hunter holds you in his arms and you snuggle up to his fluffy chest. "Goodnight y/n."
"Night Hunter."

1107 words
-Glass