Blondie- 1

"The colour of my hair does not identify me"

Coming soon
——
Welcome to 'Blondie', this is one of my new books I have written with a lot of love and thoughts. I have taken so much time to find the correct plot for this book before settling for this.

This book is totally original and does not mean to resonate to anyone, and if it does it is pure coincidence. I do not mean to offend or upset anyone, I am writing this book at a pure choice of entertaining my fans and giving them something to relax and read.

Don't forget to comment and vote

——
I stared in horror at my new appearance, with my jaws dropped to the ground and eyes wide open I stared at my reflection on the mirror. I had come here in a busy afternoon of Sunday in hopes to dye my hair to a darker shade of brown, only to have my hair dyed blonde.

"I mean you look amazing." The hairdresser said, in hopes she could convince me to not have a fit in front of all the other customers.
"Shut the front door, are you looking at me. I am-erm blonde." I pointed out the obvious, turning around to look at her guilty smile. I was fuming on the inside, I had paid a whole hundred quid for a hair colour which I had not even chosen.

Womens who had entered the parlour with their young children send glares at me, but that was the least of my concern. How was I supposed to go home? I looked like Regina George from mean girls, blonde hair with deep blue eyes and fair almost pale skin.

"We can give you half your money back, I do apologies. I do not know how I accidentally miss understood you for Quinn Parker, maybe it's the name...or the brown hair." She began to blabbering, I did not know who this customer was who had the same name as me but I could not see anyone else arguing about the wrong hair colour so I am assuming unlike me she was saved from the unexpected event of wrong hair dye on your hair.

"Well damn god you are, I look almost unrecognisable. My parents will have my head if they see my hair sudden changed colour to blonde from brown." I almost shivered at the thought of my parents, they were catholic with incredibly high belief towards god and that you should not change yourself as god has brought you into this world the way you are.

"I can also give you fifteen percent off on your next hair dye." She tried to make up for her mistake, but damn if this women thinks trying to bribe me would all of a sudden make all of this so much more better then she is hella wrong.

"Just give me my money, I can not believe my hair is blonde." I almost cried out, my hair was shoulder length with no inch of brown in sight it was completely blonde inside out, top to bottom. There was absolutely no way I was going to be able to hide this from my parents.

I was not overly religious like I had a tattoo on the side of my hips which was a flower, but that was something I was able to hide unlike my hair which was visible to everyone around me.

When the women walked away and arrived with half of my money, I almost snatched it from her hand and picked up my back pack and stormed out, but I gave her a tight smile and walked away trying to find a way how I can keep myself away from getting grounded by my parents.

Deciding to head over to my best friends house before going home, I hurried over and it was not long before I was repeatedly docking on her dorm room and looking left and right hoping to avoid anyone I knew.

I was glad when she opened the door, I did not give her a chance before I barged into her dorm room.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" She asked from behind, obviously not recognising her own bestfriend and her new look. I sighed turning around and pointed at myself.
"It's me, Quinn." I said, Tiara arched her eyebrows before her eyes widened as she in took what I had just said and realisation settled in. She hurried over to me, slightly cowering over me with her height I always adored.

"Oh, hell no. Why did you not tell me, you planned on going blonde?" She asked, looking me over before a satisfied smile settled on her lips. Her brown wavy weave neatly laid on each side of her shoulders, whilst her brown eyes bored into my own.
"Well I would have if I knew I was going blonde." I spoke truthfully, which confused her. Her eyebrows narrowed as if not understanding what I meant making me let out another sigh.

"My hairdresser mistook me for another customer and dyed my hair blonde, my parents are going to murder me and my catholic society group will kick me out." I erupted into a series of complaints, my parents had forced me to join the catholic society who very much had the same beliefs as my parents.

"Ohh no, this is bad. This is very very bad." She said after hearing me out, she settled down on her single bed which I followed soon after placing my elbows on my knees and my palms on my face I looked down at my shoes suddenly finding that more amusing.
"You can always come here to sleep after your parents kick you out." I turned to give her a glare making her raise her hands up in surrender, Tiara was my close and practically only friend she was amazing and at times had amazing advises but today was not one of them.

"If you can not tell already, tiara. I do not want to get grounded or kicked out, they are paying my university fees." My parents were both working, my father being a well known lawyer and my mother being an police officer at the local police station. We were not rich but we definitely did not classify in the poor section.

"Right. Well erm how about wearing a wig?" She asked, that was not going to work it was impossible. How was I going to keep a wig on twenty four seven in school and at home without getting caught.
"That can not work, they will bound to see me when I am asleep or coming out of the shower. Maybe the wig can work at school but home?" I asked with a frown on my face, Tiara had multiple wigs and weaves and there was a time where I wished I had one for myself. I hated how unhealthy my hair had been, it looked like a bush of forest.

"You won't know until you try."