Blondie- 3

"Life's better blonde"

——

Don't forget to vote and comment

——

I felt unsettling as I stood outside the King's dorm, Tiara had decided that I should take my wig off and wear my blonde hair down. She had curled it into loose curls, before doing my make up. If I looked unrecognisable before then I looked like a complete stranger now.

I had not been to an house party before, except for the Christmas party or Easter party I would attend with my parents this would be my first party where alcohol and loud music, with dancing and grinding were involved.

"You sure no one would recognise me?" I asked for a thousandth time, Tiara held my hands and gave me a gentle reassuring squeeze.
"Trust me, no one will." I nodded my head walking into the house, instantly I greeted by loud piercing music and red cups which would be laying around. The further we walked I saw girls or boys slammed against the wall making out, or drinking like their life depended on it.

I felt my stomach turn uncomfortably, I was not use to all of this. But I gather my courage to continue walking into the party, where I was greeted by a sum of students dancing and drinking. Some even were laughing like there life depended on it.

I turned to look at Tiara only to realise she had disappeared, I frowned looking around trying to find her but I could not. Sighing I decided to continue to walk.

"Hey hottie, want a drink?" A guy asked, I recognised him as Jack. He was the goal keeper of our football team, he was pretty awesome but also a big player or in other words a complete dog.
"Thank you." I said taking the can from his hands and taking a sip from it, I instantly cringed by the taste before going for a gulp this time. Jack continued to cheer me on until I finished the can which I now believed had alcohol inside.

"Want another one?" He asked to which I nodded my head, I watched him disappear before reappearing with a similar can to the other one. Opening the can I gulped it down my throat, suddenly feeling warm around me.

"Who wants to play strip beer pong?" Someone yelled, my eyes were beginning to feel a little fuzzy, as I made my way towards the group of people. I had not realised when I was pushed to stand beside a guy I had not realised, some how I was now involved in playing. People around me cheered and it gave me confidence to continue.

"You know the rules, if you miss you strip no backing out." The girl announced to which we all nodded out head, my head was still swaying a little. I was feeling slightly buzzed but I kept my head straight.
"Ladies first." The guy beside me said,I took the small yellow ball from his hand and aimed it at the cup and jumped clapping my hand when I watched the ball fall into the cup.

"Damn, she's good." A guy from the other team said, before removing his shirt. We continued to play before I got bored, I was left in my bra and underwear. I dressed myself once again before making my way into the kitchen. I found a plastic cup which had alcohol filled in it, I grabbed it and gulped it down my throat before escaping into the dance floor. I had not realised how much I was going enjoy this night, I swayed my hips my parents would shake there heads in disapproval if they saw me at the moment.

I had not realised when a familiar arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my closer to them. I could feel there breath on my neck, I tilted my head to see a guy. I felt as if I had seen him but I was feeling tipsy and I could not put my finger on it.

"What's your name?" He whispered into my ears, as I continued to grind on him matching the beat of the music. I let out a small laugh, turning around and looking into his familiar grey eyes as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in closer till my lips were near his ears.
"Blondie." I whispered before pulling away and letting out a giggle to which he joined in seeming amused by me.

"Want to get out of here?" He asked, I nodded my head placing my hands into his open palms and allowing him to lead me pass the group of people that seemed to be hugging each other.

My stomach was fluttering the further we walked, it was not like I had no idea what was about to happen and I was no virgin but I had only slept with one guy before who had happened to be my ex boyfriend.

He began walking upstairs, before gently dragging me down the hallways until we reached a room. I gasped as my body slammed against the now closed door behind me, his lips almost instantly attacked me and I responded back moaning into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You sure?" He asked, parting his lips from mine before leaning his head on my own, I closed my eyes feel safe and comfortable in his arms for some unknown reason, which was bewildering as I did not know this guy.

"Talk less and more action." I replied back before slamming my lips back on his, I heard him groan into the kiss which made me arch my back feeling my underwear become wet.

His fingers went to my zipper, unzipping it before helping me remove my dress until I was only in my underwear.
"So beautiful." He whispered, his lips trailing down from my neck to my breast, he sucked a nipple into his mouth making me let out a pleasurable gasp, he gently bit on my nipple making me moan out aloud.

He repeated it to my other breast before pecking my stomach, I laid on the bed feeling blissful. His hands tugged my underwear down until he parted my legs open, he was now able to see how wet I was. His fingers flick my cit making me jump, his thumb rub my clit before two fingers enter me. I hump my hips along with him, making him groan out. I felt myself reach mg climax, I dug my fingers into the bed as I moaned out loud. I rode his fingers through out my orgasm.

He got off the bed, unzipping his jeans before grabbing my ankle and pulling me towards him, he instantly climbed on top of me, and rubbed his thick giant like dick on my Pussy, before gently pushing inside of me.
"Fuck." I moaned out, feeling him stretching me apart, I threw my head back in pain and pleasure. He stopped letting me adjust to his size before I nodded my head at him.

He began to picked up his pace, slamming his cock to the hilt with every thrust. I screamed as I started to orgasm again. I thrusted myself on him, matching his motion inside of me making him groan out loud.

Suddenly, he screamed alerting me that he was about to cum. I could feel his cock expand and pulse as he came. I could feel each shot of his cum has he filled me up completely. I kissed
Him back hungrily as i accepted his seed.

He kept fucking me even after he came. I  could feel his sperm leaking out of my pussy and down my ass. He pulled out long enough to roll me over on to my stomach and he mounted me from behind. I pulled herself up onto my hands and knees and started to push back to meet his ever increasing thrusts.

He  reached around with both hands grabbing two big handfuls of my  breasts. He plowed into me like a man whose life depended on it. My hot pussy contracted around his cock as i came again.  He kept skewering me on his massive cock.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..." i squealed again and again.

I fell forward, whimpering into the pillow. I was drooling in mindless pleasure. He was an incredible fuck. He was the best. I wished he would never stop, and he didn't disappoint me, as he continued to fucking restlessly.

Just as I thought that i couldn't take another second of it, he pulled his cock out of my sopping pussy and shooting his hot load all over my back and ass. He grunted and moaned and then rolled over on his side, breathing heavily and covered in sweat.

My eyes were heavy, from exhaustion as his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him, until my head rest on his chest. I let sleep over take me, listening to his heart beat.