5 - Hot.

It was a nice day out today.

The birds were screaming in pain; the sun was burning bright; the wind was incredibly hot and humid; the heat pouring down was scorching the people below while everyone looked like they were crying; appearing to have slouched backs and sweat-drenched uniforms as some even passed out on the floor, with those who were still conscious deciding to just walk past them or step on them due to either not noticing they were there or just not caring.

Truly, a wonderful day indeed.

"Hah...Hah... it's so... It's so hot....." Akito said while wiping the sweat off his forehead, his head dead on the lunch table with his eyes peering down at his chest.

"I'm going to die...." added Haruka while in an almost similar state as Akito; though faring considerably better due to the fact that she wasn't laying her head on the table, instead resorting to looking up at the ceiling while putting her hand on her forehead. 

"Hey, Hey Kiyopon... How are you not hot right now?" Stabbing my fork into my plate, I put the small piece of meat in my mouth while being sure to swallow it down before and I stared at her and spoke.

"It's not that hot." In response to my admittedly dull answer, Akito was revived from his dead man-like status and proceeded to try to slam his hands on the table; only for him to be quickly knocked down and reverted to his previous state of being.

"It's... It's not that hot...?!" Akito exclaimed, gasping for air as he laid his forehead on the table while tried to lift himself up with his arm. "Man, I'm dying out here and you're saying it's not.... it's not hot... (God I need water...)" 

"I'm used to this weather." 

"Where... Where do you come from...? It's fifty-two degrees celsius..." asked Keisei, finally speaking  after he woke up from what appeared to be him passing out: glasses unfixed and eyes groggy while sweat continued to pour like a fountain from his forehead. 

"I come from a hot place."

"In what country...?" Haruka questioned while breathing sporadically, gasping for air as she fanned herself with her hand.

"I don't remember."

"Is everyone from where you're from like you...?" Keisei asked while picking up a chunk of his now dry food--completely tasteless and unexplainably hard.

"....Not exactly." I answered back, staring at Keisei from the corner of my eye while keeping my focus down at my food.