Prologue x

Hiya everyone and welcome to my second published wattpad story! I'm excited to start this journey with you all!😁

This story is set in January 2022, Thanos, the blip, civil war, does not happen in this time line. This story only loosely follows the mcu canon also.

At the beginning of this story, Bucky has not been out of hydra for long, only for a couple of months. He has been to Wakanda and got the Winter Soldier programming out of him and is on his path to finding himself again.

The avengers all live in the compound/ tower together.

Tony and Clint's family live in a separate location, which the guys regularly go and visit.

I can't think of anything else to add, any questions please do ask, and enjoy 😊

I will be updating this story pretty regular so keep an eye out for that!

Please don't forget to vote if you are enjoying the story as well, please comment anything, criticism always welcome.

I have two other Wattpad stories, I would really appreciate it if you guys could check out my work :)

——

[this story is on hold at the moment and is under some serious editing]

"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚"

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

A tale born of heartache, loss and grief.

Y/n is a beautiful, sexy, kind hearted women who manages to capture the attention of the one and only Sergeant James Bucky Barnes back in the 1940's.

Their love grows at an immensely fast pace, and the pair quickly fall head over heals for one another.

His death simply breaks her.

In a desperate attempt to avenge the life of his best friend, Steve Rogers evidently ends up in an icy sleep, which only adds to y/n's endless grief.

Y/n ends up captured by hydra once again, pulled into a world she is all too familiar with.

After finding out her love is alive, y/n has a choice to make; leave and live the rest of her natural life surrounded by her friends; or to stay, and take Bucky's place as the fist of hydra.

Blinded by her love, she chooses the latter.

Following a nasty incident at hydra, y/n is led to believe her love has been killed, and her purpose with it.

She finds herself back to Steve who's freshly out of his icy slumber, managing to persuade Nick Fury to provide her aid, she is now living with the Avengers, her past hidden.

Y/n and Steve try to move on in this new world, together, with the Avengers by their side.

But what happens when long lost secrets become unburied? When forgotten secrets are turned into the light.

What happens when her long lost love come back from the past and causes an earthquake to shatter its way through her life?

What happens when y/n's secrets unravels at a pace she can no longer control?

When her family turns on her?

When individuals long behind her reappear, how will she explain herself? How will she apologise, how will she cope?

Read on to find out ;)

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

This story will contain mature themes such as miscarriage, sex, sexual abuse, some strong language, suicide and violence.

There will also be a crossover with members of The Vampire Diaries/ Originals universe as well as some members of the Peaky Blinders show.

I will try to write this story from an outside perspective (so you guys unfamiliar with either crossovers can still read, hopefully enjoy and understand) but I would advise familiarising yourself with the plot of both shows :)

This story only loosely follows the cannon of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

BuckyBarnes x FemReader

——

This story is just a classic oneshot book for all my loose ideas

Characters for this book will mostly be Sebastian Stan/ Bucky Barnes, however I am open to explore some other individuals in and around the mcu.

If you guys have any requests or ideas of your own, drop them in the comments and I'll see what I can come up with😊

>🤍🤍🤍<