DEATH UPON YOU

the end is just the start of a new evolution. living organisms are nothing much more than experiments. human emotions is what keeps them move forward.

❝ domain expansion: merciless light ❞

── a place where no darkness can be seen, solitude; yet despair and terror seems to linger all over the place.

"i condemn you- longline punishment;
disperse of all impurities!"
KAGUYA CLAN.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
interlude ── death upon you.

"THE STRONG protects the weak. That's what you'll do from now on." The lady's sweet voice- the same voice that Yuuko heard for six whole springs- brushing the brunette's mid-length hair who gave no response at her words. Her emerald eyes staring out of the open shogi doors, admiring the azure sky; how free it looked.

That's how Yuuko Kaguya has always been- wondering if she, too, can go outside- but she knows that these chains are being tied to.

Kanae Kaguya sighs, placing the brush down beside her figure- the tatami floor where they both kneeled. This cousin of hers lost everything thus it left Kanae to take care of her for the time being.

Being the direct line of the Main Family, Yuuko Kaguya holds responsibilities. Though, since she is young at the moment, Kanae's parents took over and is currently the head of the Family.

"But I don't want to be strong."

It's been awhile since she said anything. It's high pitched tone with a hint of frustration, Kanae knows it all too well.

"Being strong can be scary... what if they'll do bad to everyone?"

-

PLAYLIST !

i. first thing to go, hayley williams
"i just talk to myself."

ii. tek it, cafuné
"can't stop thinking of you."

iii. how to save a life, the fray
"where did i go wrong? i lost a friend."

iv. days, jin lia
"then curse both the future and the world."

v. as it was, harry styles
"in this world, it's just us."

vi. mind over matter, young the giant
"and when the seasons change,
will you stand by me?"

vii. want me out, cafuné
"don't let me hope to hear from you."

disclaimer ! i do not own jujutsu kaisen, everything belongs to akutami gege except for my own character(s). please do excuse my grammatical error and spelling mistakes, i am not a native english speaker.

jujutsu kaisen fanfiction
tenjiku © 2022