Time goes by very fast....(Bonus Chapter)

Reminder:

this will not be taking place by both books i have written this would be completly new. Anw back to the chapter...

Bruno walked through the casa's halls found himself in the middle of the kitchen.Where Julieta was of course she was.

Julieta: Hey Bruno! Do you need anything?

Bruno: Not really i was just wondering around.

Julieta: Well can you do me a favor and call Peppa, She has wound that i saw.

Bruno: Ok!...hey while i have you can i have a snack?

Julieta pushes an arepa right into Bruno's mouth.

Julieta:There now call Peppa.

Bruno: Thanks!

*Flashbacks ended*

His past flashed before his eyes he was falling from his tower and the Casita could not help him....

*BANG*

A loud bang that he heard from his door....

*THUNDER*

A thunder that he heard he was not close to the ground...he started to hear voices he was close to the ground

Peppa: BRUNO!!!

Julieta: BRUNO!

*BANG*

Bruno heard nothing but the faded sounds from his sisters, his fate cries of his neices and nephews before he went he saw a faded figure of his mother.

Julieta had no food on her as she wasted it all on helping the towns people and if she did try making something it would take her ages...there was no hope for Bruno now....