Chapter1- An Interesting Start

Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep!

My alarm went off, blaring to 'Dont Wake Me Up' by Chris Brown. That's exactly how I felt.

Dont. Wake. Me. Up.

Ever since I moved here Ive dreaded this morning. I moved here exactly 2 weeks ago and so far it isn't all it's cracked up to be. I just wanted to go home but that's not going to happen.

After grieving about my life for a whole five minutes, I got up.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I stood there letting the water rush over my back.

Once I was done I hopped out and immediately started blow drying my long dark brown hair.

I finished drying my hair and curled the ends.

Then I got dressed in white booty shorts a red tank top with my red vans. I put a white jumper over my tank top and spun in my full length mirror. I went over to my jewelry box and pulled out my nose ring and stuck it in.

Satisfied with my outfit I went back in the bathroom to do my makeup. I lined my electric blue eyes with brown eyeliner and coated my long eyelashes in a little bit of black mascara. I was done!

I ran downstairs and grabbed a poptart out of our pantry. I ate it raw then ran out the door hopping in my car. I really should have grabbed a drink I thought as munched on my pop tart, pulling out of the driveway.

______________________________________

I drove up to the big building in my bright red beetle. It was the perfect car for me. Looking around it didn't seem to bad. I got out of my car bracing myself.

I took out my schedule and looked it over. Maybe things were a little more complicated than I thought. I scratched my head in confusion looking around. Then I felt something tap my shoulder or maybe it was a someone.

"Hey, you look a little lost." I turned around and a guy about 6'3" with shaggy brown hair and dark green eyes looked back at me. "Uh..uh yah um.. my first class I don't know where it is." I stuttered.

He grabbed my schedule and looked it over. "Lucky you, we have the same class. Follow me and keep up." I huffed at his remark but followed the jerk anyways.

We went inside the first building and swerved to right past some cheerleaders. They all made googly eyes at him and I mentally barfed.

Then one of them noticed me and glared. I sheepishly bowed my head so I could escape her gaze.

We made it to class and he instantly went to three other guys and pointed me out. I blushed and scurried to an empty seat as far away as possible from them. Maybe they'd just leave me alone. I wasn't that special anyways.

I guess my luck ran out. The four guys walked over to me and surrounded me in a semi circle. I looked down trying not to look at their faces. I epically failed.

The one guy who helped me was standing next to a guy with the same shaggy hair but blonde and the same green eyes. Next to the blonde was a guy with jet black hair and icy blue eyes he was the tallest and had abs you could see through his semi-tight t-shirt. He was definitely yummy.

The last one was the shortest and looked the nicest. Even though he was short, he still had the muscles that the rest of the group had as well.

"Hey I'm talking to you." I snapped out of the trance I was put in and looked at the guy I met earlier. " Sorry, uh can I help you?" I asked.

"Why yes you can." Next thing I knew I was over the blondes shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?" I screamed in frustration. "No need to shout missy just calm down." He set me down on one of the chairs in the back next to where they were sitting.

Everyone was staring at us and I looked down, blushing.

"What do you want." I folded my arms and scrunched up my nose.

"We thought since your new you could sit with us today. Pretty little thing like you don't need to be alone on your first day." The black haired one said pinching my cheek.

I swatted his hand away and he faked hurt, clutching his heart and wiping away a fake tear.

I rolled my eyes at him. "You could've atleast told me your names before you kidnapped me. Maybe I would have came willingly."

"True we could have but that wouldn't have been any fun." The one who helped me get to class said tapping my nose. I glared at him and sighed. "Well?" I said impatience creeping over my once lighthearted attitude.

"Well what?" He said lifting up one of his brows, which made his eyes seem to glisten. Snap out of it! You're supposed to be arguing not gawking at him. I turned my attention back to him.

"Names..?" I sat back in my chair and folded my legs.

"Oh yeah Im Blake, this is Tristan, and that's Ashton." Blake said pointing to the blonde then to the short one. "And I'm Jake." The black haired one said stepping infront of them all.

"Okay then Blake,Tristan,Ashton, and Jake, I'm Alyssa." I said nodding to each of them. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll head back to my OWN seat now." I got up and sat back in the same seat I was in before.

_____________________________

A/N Hey!! This is My New Story! It's not that great at first but I have a good plot :D Just bare with me c: sorry if it seemed rushed. I'd really like a Editor just message me if you can do it :D Ill post as often as I can.

Pic of Alyssa to the right>>>>

Comment

Vote

Help!!

Ceajay <3 (: