Chapter 3 - Turns?

Hello my people! (As the great Tyler Oakley would say) c; I just love him!! Anyways... I'm finally updating yay!! I don't know if this gonna be good or not so bare with me. Don't judge a lot because its choppy,None of this is planned out, i'm totally winging it. Be a trooper and keep reading please <3 I'll love you forever!

I've had exams and stuff, but it's almost over so i might be creating a updating schedule! :D I'm excited woohoo! in the summer i promise i will update on a regular bases and keep you guys entertained.

Bye Babes!

And.... READ! xD

Chapter 3

After about twenty minutes of driving we ended up in my front drive. All the boys were bickering about some game that happened a million years ago. "Jake, move your booty. I need to get out," I whined pushing him out. I walked up to my porch and looked back to wave goodbye. Except when I looked back they were all standing behind me. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked looking at them.

"We're coming inside with you," Jake said like it was no big deal.

"Uhm.. Okay I guess that wor.." I didn't even get to finish my sentence because they all brushed passed me and walked right in. Okay then, I though to myself.

"ALYSSA! Who are these boys!" I heard my dad yell from the kitchen. I just laughed and headed in, shutting the door behind me. 

"Dad, these are the guys. Guys this is my dad,"I said like it wasn't really an issue, but my dad stared at them as if they were aliens. Ashton held out his hand for my father to shake and he just ignored it. 

"We're going downstairs. Come on guys," I grabbed Ashton's arm and led him downstairs and the other guys trailed behind us. 

"Why don't you hold me like that," Complained Jake, clinging to my arm like a toddler. I laughed and gave him a quick hug. " I knew you wanted me," he said winking. I rolled my eyes and flopped onto the corner sectional by the T.V. You see we aren't rich, but we do like to have very nice things.

Our basement is a wide opened space. The walls are white making it seem even bigger than it is. There is a back door going out to our pool. The floor is shag carpet, and oh so comfy. We managed to set up our sectional in the corner with the flat screen hanging on the other wall. We have a few different colored vases here and there, with a pool table on the other side of the room. It's quite a place if I do say so myself, and I do. We also have a few boxes to unpack still, laying around some places.

Ashton and Blake came and sat next to me, while Jake and Tristan racked up the pool balls and played. "This sure is a nice place Al," said Ashton looking around.

"Al?" I giggle and looked at him confused.

"That's your new nickname," He stated with a cheeky grin. Blake grabbed the remote and laid across me and Ashton.

"I'm hungry,' I said hearing my tummy grumble. "I need food!" I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and pressed 1. 'I'm gonna call Pizza Hut, okay?" I questioned looking at everyone. I got a few nods.

'Wait, you have Pizza Hut on speed dial?" Ashton asked looking at me grinning. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Who doesn't?" I asked still laughing a bit. I ordered two cheese pizzas and some hot wings then hung up the phone. "It'll be here in thirty minutes or less!" I said happily. I really wanted to eat. All the guys seem occupied, so I went upstairs to wait for the pizza.

________________________________

After eating most of the pizza and all of my wings, the guys went home. It was actually pretty sweet to hang out with them. Even though it was fun, i just wanted to be alone.