Read this.

Hi everyone!

I previously owned the account 2dsbliss. While I do not have the evidence to prove this I just hope you all can believe me. I had multiple mental health issues going on during the time of making that story and I was going through some heavily traumatic things. I ended up forgetting about the story I was writing but now I'm in a better spot and I will have time to update this story and project my thoughts. I sincerely apologize for just disappearing like that.

Now that the disclaimer is over, I have another one for you.

Borderline has mentions of abuse, self-harm and many topics that can make many people uncomfortable and triggered. I will be giving a disclaimer at the top of the chapter that mentions these topics. 

I would also like to say that I do not at all romanticize abuse and that Borderline is an AU (Alternate Universe). As of now in the Gorillaz lore I see that Murdoc and 2d's relationship has improved but I see that multiple victims of abuse such as myself are uncomfortable with relationships that have a power dynamic and are abusive in anyway. I would like to clarify that in order for Murdoc and 2d to have a relationship it would be abusive and would involve some sort of manipulation.

I have a lot more experience with writing as of now. I am still very open to critiques from other writers or any suggestions/things you might like to see happen in the story. You will be able to contact me in the comments or on my profile but my discord as well. pup#2001

-

I really like the past idea that I had giving all of the characters and animal and I've decided that I will be keeping it. It helps me and I hope it helps you all to see what emotions the characters are feeling if it's not already clear. 

There will be zero smut in this story, the characters are in middle school and that would be cp. I'm also not improving on writing nsfw things, it makes me highly uncomfortable so please don't pester me about this topic. Yes, the characters do get older but again I'm not writing smut.

Okay! Now that that's out of the way, I can list all of the animals they are.

StuStu (Stuart Pot) - Cashmere lop rabbit.

Mudz (Murdoc Niccals) - British short hair (cat).

Noodle - Red Panda.

Russel (Hobbs) - Brown bear.

Paula (Cracker) - Bengal tiger.

These are just some animals I thought were interesting. Personally, I like noodles the best!

That's all I have to say for now!