Chapter 1

Invites and Tired Braydens

-Kaye POV-

"Mommy!" I hear Brayden yell.

I'm Kaye McLaughlin, 18 year old famous Viner and YouTuber, along with my 3 year old son, Brayden Caniff.

When I was 14 years old I dated, the one and only, Taylor Caniff.

One year later into our relashionship we decided to loose our virginity together.

Taylor being the dumbdick he is forgot to wear protection and got me pregnant.

I never told him I was pregnant because 2 days later he decided to cheat on me with my ex-bestfriend Jenna, leaving me to move far away with a baby growing in me.

All I know now, is that Taylor is also a vine famous star, probably not knowing of my existence and still dating that barbie doll.

(Back To Story)

"What is it babe?" I asked.

"You got a phone call." Brayden cooed while waving a ringing phone in my face.

"Let me see that." I laughed while pressing the little green button.

Phone call:

K: Hello?

U: Yes, is this Kaye McLaughlin?

K: Yes and may I ask who this is?

U: This is Bart Boreldon, I own a group of famous Viners and You tubers that get to go on tour to meet their fans, I was wondering if you would like to join?

K: Omg! Yes! When is it?

U: I will send you all the details through email your plane leaves tomorrow at 6am.

K: Can I bring my son?

U: Of course!

K: Okay! Thank you! I should see you tomorrow?

U: Yes you will, I'll see you then.

K: Bye!

"Guess what Brayden!" I smiled.

"What is it mommy?" Brayden giggled.

"We're going on tour to meet our fans!" I cheered.

"Yay!" Brayden joined.

"Where's daddy?" He questioned.

"Daddys out.." I made up.

"When will he be back?" Brayden frowned.

"I don't know baby." I soothed while pullling him into my lap.

"Let's go get you packed." I smiled, trying to change the mood.

"Okay!" Bray piped.

"Common!" I said while taking his hand and dragging him into his room.

--tomorrow @5:00am--

"Common honey." I whispered, waking Brayden up.

"What?" He mumbled while rubbing his eyes.

"We have to go get on the plane, want me to carry you?" I whispered.

"Yes mommy." Bray mumbled while holding out his arms.

"Okay let's move." I smiled while walking downstairs to the taxi.

It was a quiet ride, the only sound was Braydens soft snores.

"Thank you." I told the taxi driver while sliding Brayden into my arms.

"Flight 211 to Los Angles, California now boarding, Los Angles, California."

"Shit." I mumbled while making my way to the passage and handing the flight attendent my ticket.

"Have a safe trip!" She squeaked.

I nodded my head before walking up the stairs onto the plane and finding my seat, remind you, I'm still holding Brayden.

"Ah, found it." I chirpped while placing Bray in the seat next to mine and plopping myself next to him.