Chapter 6

Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for not updating in so long, I actually got my phone taken away so I'm currently updating all my books on my computer. I'll be updating ALL my books rn so, just wait. Here's my update for 'Pregnant With Taylor Caniff's Baby' ENJOY!

-Kaye POV-

"MOMMY!" I hear Bray yell.

"Baby!" I yell back while he runs into my arms.

"How was Hamilton?" I chuckled.

"I like Hayes better than Hammy, but don't tell him that he'd be sad." Brayden whispered.

I threw my head back laughing while going over to Hayes and saying,

"You've been favorited."

"Oh great, I like me better than Hammy too." Hayes whispered to Bray.

Next thing I knew Taylor barged through the door walking straight towards me.

"What do you want." I spat.

"I want you." He replied.

"Okay I think me and Bray are gonna give y'all some privacy." Hayes mumbled while walking towards the door with Brayden in his arms.

"What the fuck Taylor?" I question while backing up realizing he kept creeping towards me.

"Kaye I love you." Taylor whispered.

"Well maybe you should have chose a better time to tell me that cause if you love me you wouldn't have left me for my slutty ex-bestfriend." I snapped.

"Kaye, please just give me a chance." Taylor whispered while picking his face up and looking at me with teary eyes.

"I don't know Taylor give me sometime." I sighed, leaving him in the room himself.

—————————-Later that night

I was sitting in my room, by myself on my computer on twitter.

Brayden was with the boys, but I think he went to sleep.

"OW DADDY THAT HURTS!" I heard Bray cry.

I immediately jumped from my seat and sprinted to wear the sound was coming from.

"DADDY STOP!" He kept crying.

I went to open the door and realized it was locked so I started banging and screaming on it while listening to Bray cry.

"Whoa whats going on out here??" I heard JJ ask.

"Taylor......hurting.....Bray." I gulped while banging on the door.

"GUYS!" JJ yelled while slamming himself against the door.

"MOVE!" Cam screamed while throwing himself against the door until it finally broke down.

We all rushed in to see Taylor with a vodka bottle and Bray sitting in a corner crying.

"Omg." I cried while rushing over to Bray with Hayes and Shawn.

"Baby, it's mommy, your gonna be alright." I cooed while sliding him in my arms.

He pulled his hands from his face revealing a bruise around his right eye and a slice down his left cheek.

"Fuck." I mumbled while giving Bray to Hayes and walking over to Taylor who the boys were yelling at.

I pushed them out of the way and swung at Taylor knocking him right on the jaw.

I didn't only feel it, but I heard it.

"I'M SO STUPID TO THINK THAT I COULD EVER TRUST YOU AGAIN!" I burst.

"STAY AWAY FROM BRAYDEN AND ME! I DON'T EVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!" I screamed.

"Please don't say that Kayln." Taylor mumbled while forcing me against the wall.

The boys freaked while trying to pry Taylor off of me.

"J-just love me until I'm better." He cried.