Chapter 5

-Kaye POV-

"Let's do something!" Shawn suggested.

"Hey who wants to make a video with me?"

Shawn raised his hand.

"Common Shawn let's go." I smiled while grabbing his hand and leading him into my room.

Only to be greeted by Taylor and Barbie sucking each other's faces of.

"Omg your virgin eyes." I gasped while throwing my hands over Shawn's eyes.

"Y'know there's still people in this hotel." I snapped.

Taylor fell of the bed realizing I was in the same room they were about to have sex in.

"Can you knock?!" Taylor freaked.

"THIS IS MY ROOM TO!" I yelled.

"Whatever." Taylor mumbled.

I scoffed before Shawn suggested we do it in his room.

I agreed as we turned around and made our way.

"Hey what do you want to do anyways?" I asked.

"Oh lets do a cover." Shawn smiled.

"Uhh no." I laughed.

"Oh common please Kaye! Your an amazing singer!" Shawn tugged.

He gave me the pout and puppy eyes and I immediately gave in.

"Fine what song?" I huffed.

"Oh oh let's do Lego House by Ed Sheeran!" Shawn suggested.

"Ya I like that song." I smiled while Shawn grabbed his guitar and I grabbed mine.

"Okay do you want to do the melody?" Shawn asked.

"Ya." I smiled while setting the camera on the tripod.

"Hey guys, its me Kaye McLaughlin here with one of my nest friends, Shawn Mendes." I started.

"Hey guys!" Shawn croaked.

"So this is my first cover I've ever done and I wanted it to turn out good so I brought the best singer I know." I smiled while looking to Shawn who blushed.

"We will be doing a cover of Lego House, we hope you enjoy, you can also go onto Shawn's channel to watch some more of his covers!" I laughed whole strumming my guitar.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego House, if things go wrong we can knock it down. Three words have two meanings but there's one thing on mind, its all for you oh." We sang.

-Taylor POV-

"Ya can you get out please." I mumbled while running my hands through my hair.

"What why babe." Jenna asked.

"I don't think I love you." I whispered.

"WHAT?" Jenna freaked.

"I don't love you." I said firmly.

"Wha- then who do you lov-"

"Kaye." I cut her off.

"What?! That whore! Your seriously dumping me for a piece of trash?!" Jenna yelled.

"Don't call her that! Get out!" I yelled.

"No." She huffed.

"Get out get out get out!" I screamed louder.

She looked taken back as she grabbed her bag and made her way towards the door.

"You'r gonna regret this." I heard her mumble before the door slammed shut.

I got up and threw on a shirt before going to take a walk.

On the way I heard Shawn and some girl with a angelic voice singing.

"Cause its dark in a cold December but I got you to keep me warm." She sang.

"When you broken I'll mend ya keep you sheltered from the storm that raging on." And from that line, I knew it was Kaye.