A Riddle can be scared to (3)

I woke up from my nightmare in a cold sweat screaming for Noah and Theo. They both came running down the hall and into my room in a panic to see what was wrong. It's a wonder I didn't wake everyone up.
N-"what's wrong y/n"
You-"Mattheo he-he's dead"
*I say as I break out in tears*
M-"hey...hey I'm right here y/n it was just a nightmare."
N-"what happened?"
You-"Voldemort killed him for resentment of the mark"
They both give me a hug and turn to head out the door.
You-"wait"
N&M-"yes?"
You-"can you stay with me my mind won't stop"
N-"Mattheo you stay and talk to her I'll go"
M-"oh ok"...."where do you want me? We've never done this you know"
You-"I know.. just please talk to me and get my mind off of it"
M-"ok. come here"
  He climbed in my bed and sat up holding me.
M-"it'll be fine y/n I promise he's not going to hurt me"
You-"you don't know that."
M-"you're right I don't know that and a little part of me is terrified of doing one thing to set him off. I like to think I know my father, but he's capable of doing god knows what"
You-"yeah"
M-"hey don't worry y/n just go to bed.I'm here ok I won't leave."
   After he said that he layed down beside me and held me and played with my hair until I fell asleep. I know this is weird but to be honest I thought I would sleep with Noah first. Shit what am I saying I'm in bed with Mattheo the one I like. I would rather it be on other circumstances than this but then I remembered the conversation that he and Noah had on the train here when they thought I was asleep. However,after I drifted back to sleep it hit my mind that even the dark lord,the one who cause so many people dread and hurt. His only son could also be scared of him.