Yule Ball ~Part Two~ (15)

.....When we walked in through the great hall doors the ceiling was decorated with hanging lights, streamers and candles.
Noah and Daphne went off somewhere and me and Theo sat down and Draco walked in. I don't understand how he has nothing to do with me but is protective, I just don't get it.
M-"he's coming over here. Want me to take it?"
Y/n-"yes please I don't feel like arguing with his dumbass right now"
As he walked up he met eyes with Mattheo then turned the other way.
Y/n-"that's weird he's never done that before"
M-"wanna know why"
Y/n-"of corse"
M-"his nose is broke"
Y/n-"yeah... oh shit.
M-"yeah. I didn't realize I did it until I saw him at the manor earlier"
Y/n-"well he had it coming to him. Why'd you do it"
M-"he kept talking about you and how you were a whore and I wasn't going to listen to it"
Y/n-"oh"
M-"hey I took care of it. Come on let's dance"
We got up and headed to the open floor and started to slow dance. His hands were on my waist holding them like I was about to leave him. My hands was under his shoulders holding on to his back with my head against his chest. I felt his heart beat get faster and he started to tight his grip on my waist  as I lifted my head up I noticed faint tears rolling down his cheek. He looked down at me and put his hand on my neck holding my face.
M-"I love you princess"
Y/n-"hey you ok"
M-"yeah realization just kicked in that we're going to be parents"
Y/n-"love you to let's go"
M-"where?"
Y/n-"anywhere but here"
M-"you're room?"
Y/n-"why not yours?"
M-"Noah told me I had to sleep in you're room tonight because you know Daphne"
Y/n-"ohhhhhh... haha  I'm glad he's got someone it makes me happy seeing him happy."
M-"same he deserves it"
We walked back to my room and Theo unzipped my dress and we got into pajamas and layed in bed. Talking about what this little baby inside me would change. We ended up deciding to leave Hogwarts because we were valedictorians of our class anyway and if we needed to learn more we could just teach ourselves. As we both drifted of to sleep that was the first time in weeks I hadn't had a nightmare.
————————-
The next chapter is years later