Return of the Dragon God

Hello everybody Luci, here for another chapter thank you everbody for the reviews and support, before we begin, I am gonna make issei non perverted in this fanfic yeah, but i think you guys already guess will that's it let's begin.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Ddraig Speaking}

[Albion Speaking]

Return of the Dragon God

Chapter 2

School

-Time skip 10 years-

A boy with brown eyes and spiky brown hair well-toned body, muscular and six-packs he had a body that any guy would kill for was sleeping. After some time the alarm clock rang and he got up to get ready for school. It was his first day at school as a second year high school student. The school was an all-girls school but it was made recently into a co-ed school. The paper work was very easy for getting admitted. The name of the school was Kouh Academy

{Time to get up partner} said Ddraig one of the two heavenly dragons and his partner who is sealed in his sacred gear. Ddraig was a large 50 feet red westerndragon with emerald green eyesIssei rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn while getting off the bed. "Good morning Ddraig" he said while getting up and walking towards the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a bath he walked down stairs while saying "Ddraig hide my aura and also yours we don't want to catch any attention toward me and my nee-san". {Don't worry partner I am already on it} replied Ddraig in his mind. "Thanks Ddraig" thanked Issei as he walked into the kitchen to get his breakfast.

Upon walking to the kitchen he was greeted by his sister "Good morning Asaka-nee-san" he greeted with a smile on his face. "A good morning to you as well Ise-kun" she greeted back "sit down on the dinning-table food will be ready in a few minutes" she said. He nodded and went to the dinning-table and sat down on one of the chairs. We lived in a two story house with many rooms in it in a small town known as Kouh.

After the food had food had been served they both sat down and began to eat. While eating she looks at me and says "have you hidden your power we don't want attention remember". He look at her and said "don't worry Ddraig has already done it so don't worry". She nodded and we ate in silence.

After he left he walked on the streets until he reached the school's gate. While walking through the gate many students saw him. While the girls were squealing as they saw him while the boys were cursing him.

"Wait is he a student."

"He totally is. He's wearing the school uniform."

"Is my makeup okay."

"He's so hot."

These were the girl's comments. While the boy's on the other hand

"Another pretty boy."

"Go back to where you came from."

"Die handsome."

These were the boy's comments.

He smirked at the comments and continued towards the building. It a small school it had a large building which was recently made a few years back. Upon walking a little more he sensed something. "Ddraig do you also sense this" Issei asked is his mind. {Yeah partner it seems that there are a few devils in this school} Ddraig replied him in his head. "You knows what to do right don't let them sense my power" Issei said. {Don't worry partner no one will be able to detect you } Ddraig replies. "Good then let's go" he says before going into the school.