Teasing

Category: LGTBQ+
- dom fem!reader
- tbh I kinda edged it out
————
Your girlfriend's mind is hazing, breath unsteady as her eyes betrayed her filling with tears. Whimpers and whines exit her pouty mouth, back arching of the bed, hands trying to break free from the tightly tied rope bounded on her small wrist.

Your cold lips place kisses along her neck trailing down to her perky breast, mouth latching onto her harden nipple. Your hand slides down her body taking in every detail on her soft skin to the waistband of her underwear, hand sinking in. A surprised gasp leaves her mouth at the rough flick you gave on her clit.

"Y/n!"

You felt the side of your lip rise to a half smirk before giving her other breast attention. "You like this? You like how rough I am with you?" It became harder for her to give a response when you began to rub her clit, her hands tugging at the red rope, gripping it like her life depends on it, hip twitching constantly.

Moving your head away from her breast, you leave a trail on kisses from the middle of her chest to her stomach, then stop at her underwear. You glance at her, seeing her watching every movement you took. Sitting up, you bring your hands to her lace underwear, hooking your fingers around the bands, teasing her.

"hurry up," she orders, becoming impatient. Your eyebrows raise at her attitude, so you tug at her underwear bands, pulling them high before letting them go as they snap onto her skin harshly. She jumps at your action, "what did you say?" you ask as a glare forms on your eyes.

She gulps at your tone, gosh she fucking loves it. She wants to get this new side of you out. She used to the vanilla shit, so soft and cute. She need more, more than that. "come on, darling. say it. " She shakes her head "no" regaining the minx attitude.

You chuckle at her brattiness; bringing a hand up before giving her clothed cunt a hard slap. Her eyes widens in shock; a loud moan leaves her mouth unexpectedly. Your hands move back to her hips, touching the lace underwear again.

"Come to think about it,"  you look at her once again.  "You never answered my previous question."

"do you like it babe, do you?"

You stare at the girl below you, making her feel so small. She takes in a deep breath, failing to make a snarky remark, to work you up more. Her head falls back to the pillow, eyes staring at the white ceiling.

"yeah," she whispers. "I, I fucking love it."

With that, you give her a smile before leaning forward capturing her lips, kissing her deeply. She moans in the kiss when feeling your tongue slide against her bottom lip. "please.." she begs, parting her lips. Granting your entry, you slide your tongue into her wet cavern, tasting her cherry chapstick.

Every growing second, you felt yourself get turned on more, you couldn't wait to have her cum in your mouth. You break the kiss, settling between her legs and pull her underwear down. Your eyes trail from her face, eyes wide, cheeks rosy, and mouth open then to her body, the mounds on her chest covered with your marks—claiming that she's yours. Finally, your eyes fall to her pussy, her folds slick, swollen with anticipation.

"You're so beautiful," bringing your free hand to her cheek. She leans her face into your palm, lips parting as small moans leaves her mouth when you slide two fingers into her core. "cute," you mumble to yourself, removing your hand from her face. 

Your fingers glide in her smoothly as her pussy pulsates against your fingers. Your eyes fall to her pussy again, watching your digits disappear then reappear. Your fingers hit all the right spots with every thrust. You can feel her juices seep out of her, soaking your palm.