boy best friend

Category: male x fem!reader
-reader is woman

(there's a little skip- why? Bc I didn't want to write them leading into sex. so I just went started it with his pov and they doin it- thank you....
There was her POV but I'm not adding it
p.s: don't hate me)
—————

You stood there watching your boy best friend work out, arms flexing as his fists slammed into the punching bag. You watch as the muscles on his back expand and the sound huffs leave his mouth with each swing. Your eyes scanned him, noting that he was just wearing sweatpants and that his upper torso was exposed.

He returns his forearm to his face and twists his head to the side, as if he's being watched. He notices you leaning against the doorframe with heated cheeks and makes eye contact with you.

"good morning," you say awkwardly before running away. Your hearts racing, he looked hot doing his simple workout.

You groaned in frustration as you felt the heated sensation between your legs for the third time as a result of him. Your mind was busy with sinful thoughts of your childhood best-friend, and you couldn't decide whether to deny them or act on them.

You didn't hear the footsteps behind you since you were buried in thinking, so you don't notice until you feel someone's body pressed against your back and arms wrapped around you, encircling you. When you heard the voice of who it was, you jumped and took a deep breath.

"What was that, darling?" He whispers in your ear.

His voice was so lovely, especially when he called you "darling." It sparked a surge of excitement in you. When he proceeded to trail his hands up your torso, then paused below your breast, you could barely make out any words.

forget it, you were going to do something about it. You You carelessly spun around and drew him into a kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. you can feel him kiss back as he leads you into your room, closing the door.

His POV (the lil skip)

I stare down at the girl laying beneath me. she lays on the messy bed as she entrusts me with her body, to give her pleasure she needs. her naked body glows in dimmed lights, her breast slightly swayed when her chest shuddered at the shivering feeling of my lips pressing against her seeping pussy.

her back arches and her fingers flow into my hair, entangling my locks through her fingers and locking them, gripping and pulling. She lets out a small moans when I gave her pussy a long lick before I lick her clit with my tongue. I've been yearning this for years, for o'so long and I'd be damned if I let this special opportunity down.

I closed my eyes and focused on pleasuring the girl I love so dearly. I guide my hand under her thigh, putting it onto my shoulder, which gave me a better angle, then I brought that hand to her pussy. I looked up at her, she was watching me, watching me eat her out.

that's fucking hot, I thought to myself. I pushed a finger into her melting core and curled it up in a 'come here' motion as I watch her mouth part with a gasp, her eyelids squint and her eyebrows furrow. I added another finger into her and made a scissoring motion, this made a high pitched moan exit her mouth.

with my other hand, I brushed it up her waist then to her under boob before kneading her breast. My index finger and thumb grabs the harden nipple and pinched it. I pulled my face away from her pussy and did the same things I did with my hand, I placed kisses on her waist to her under boob; not forgetting to mark her honey skin.

I latch my mouth around her areola, swirling my tongue around it and I fucked my fingers into her harder. I can feel her gummy walls clench around my digits, she's close; judging by how her moans grew louder at every second.