New Addition | 011

ITS BEEN ABOUT two months since the three left Mystic Falls

They've been traveling around the world, trying to find werewolves, that are harder to find than you'd think.

In the two months that they have been traveling in, much hasn't happened. The two previous best friends have become even more close and annoying Klaus's was one of their favorite hobbies.

Klaus and Arabella's relationship has warmed a little, she doesn't insult him that much anymore and lets him little closer now. Klaus is still the same love sick puppy as he was before, maybe even worse now. He couldn't go without seeing her for more than half an hour and got nightmares of her leaving him, which made him allow himself to sleep on Arabella's hotel suites sofa. Arabella allowed it as long as he keeps quiet and stays on the sofa.

Stefan was just there, hating on the hybrid while having fun with his best friend.

As for now, they are in front of white house in Tennessee, where should be living two lovely ladies and a puppy

"Love, it's show time." Klaus tucks Arabella with him, bringing her to the driveway of the house, where a woman was collecting dog toys from around the yard.

The woman whistles and calls for her dog. "Ruby, come on!"

"It's too hot to make me come looking for you." The blonde woman speaks grabbing another dog toy from the ground.

Klaus wraps his arm around Arabella's shoulder, which she goes to push off, but stops when the blonde woman turns around and gasps when sees them standing behind her.

"I am so sorry, we didn't mean to scare you." Klaus speaks with this horrible American accent, making Arabella want to laugh at him and his poor obviously fake accent.

"Can I help you...?" The woman questions, her eyes hopping from one vampire to another.

"Yeah, my uh...our car ran out of gas a couple miles back. We've been walking forever." Klaus tells stepping forwards, dragging his wife with him.

"Yeah, my feet are killing me, shouldn't have worn my heels." Arabella lies easily, swinging her left leg forwards and backwards to make a gesture of it being hurt and wrapping an hand around Klaus's waist while leaning on him.

You've reached the end of published parts.

ā° Last updated: Jul 27 ā°

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!