⩤⚡The First Day Pt 2⚡⩥

˚︶︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶₊˚⊹

Y/N POV

˚︶︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶₊˚⊹

 Another 'Psst' was hissed in my direction and I bit my lip trying to ignore it. By the third one I sighed quietly and glanced over at the yellow haired boy who was trying to get my attention.
As soon as I gave him a reaction, he perked up and waved again. I noticed a boy with spiky red hair and shark like teeth waving behind him as well with smile.
On the other side of Kaminari was a girl with pink skin and hair and little yellow antennae things. What do you know, she was also waving with excitement.
"Hiii! I'm Mina Ashido!" She whisper cheered.
I quickly looked back up at the front as I heard the teacher let out a sigh.
"Whatever, just get your hero suits on and meet me on the training grounds in 30 minutes, you can talk to Yueki for a few minute before." He announced with an annoyed tone before leaving the room.
As soon as the door closed behind him, majority of the class seemed to jump from their seats and crowd me. I swallowed a lump in my throat as they crowded around me. Denki stayed in his seat but just turned towards me. I could feel a sweat bead drop down the side of my face as the overwhelming presence of people and everyone talking, bombarding me with questions all slurred together.
"Guys Guys, give him some room to breathe would ya? Come on, we need to get changed and meet Sensei on the training field anyways." The Kaminari guy said, noticing my panic. He stood up and the other backed off and went to get their hero suits.
"Come on, I'll show you where you can get changed." He offered, getting up and getting a case from the shelf.
"your probably that one, since it's the last one, grab it and follow me" he instructed with a cheery smile.
I grabbed the case, and sped walked so I could catch up to him waiting at the door. 'If he wants to help me, I don't want to be slow about it' I said mentally rolling my eyes.
I walked slightly behind him as he led me down the hall.
"So, What's your quirk?" He asked, looking over at me.
I paused before replying.
"It's called Guardian." I finally said. Before Kaminari could ask anything else, we stopped in front of a door.
"oh, we're here" he noted out loud, opening the door and walking in.
"you can take that locker, it's still un-claimed" he said pointing to one nearby.
I nodded and walked over to it, opening it I set the box down and opened it.
I pulled out my costume and kept my eyes down as I changed into the outfit.

˚︶︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶₊˚⊹
It looks like this pretty much ~ (No Cape though) ~ hood is black instead of red ~ Or you can imagine your own ~
doesn't really matter
The picture below will just be what I imagine when writing this :P
˚︶︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶₊˚⊹

˚︶︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶₊˚⊹It looks like this pretty much ~ (No Cape though) ~ hood is black instead of red ~ Or you can imagine your own ~ doesn't really matter The picture below will just be what I imagine when writing this :P˚︶︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶₊˚⊹

˚︶︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶₊˚⊹

 / After Changing /

 I folded my uniform and stuck it in the locker and closed it.
"Lookin good Yueki" Kaminari complimented, giving me fingerguns.
"m, thanks." I replied as I trailed after him as he left the changing room and went down the hallway.
Eventually we joined everyone else outside and a green haired boy ran up to me, waving me down.
"Hey! Your Y/n Yueki right?" He asked and I just nodded.
He pulled out a notebook out of seemingly no-where and began scribbling something down.
"What's your qu-" He started asking before he was cut off by a Loud,
"I AM HERE" from All Might, as he landed with a smile and pose.
 'Does he ever get tired of saying that?' I wondered, not really caring that he was there.
"Alright Class, today we're gonna be doing a training exercise. You'll be split into teams of two. One team will try to keep a hostage until the time runs out.  The other team has to try to save the hostage and bring them back to their base. I'll be choosing teams and your hostages." Aizawa explained.
"Your teams are as follows: