Eighteen; Hold me

"Night in the back of the car, when your fingers walked on my hand."

Warning!; Mature contents ahead, Skip if uncomfortable, This chapter does not affect the storyline anyway! :)

It has been another week, cause honestly, nothing really happened.

Of course, Taehyun and Beomgyu were being all touchy and clingy, to the point where Kai stood up and left every time they were together.

Currently, Taehyun's family is having dinner at Beomgyu's, The boys didn't tell their parents about the great news yet,

"Ouch, Hyung!" Taehyun whisper-yelps as Beomgyu was playing with Taehyun's hands under the table,

"What's happening? you two seem..."

"Romantic?" Ryujin doubts and Taehyun glare at her before sheepishly smiling. Beomgyu started to ride his hands up and down on Taehyun's thighs, teasing the younger.

"Hyung, I swear to god—" 

"You two, stop bickering at the dining table, please?" Jiya warns with an annoyed tone in her voice, and Beomgyu nodded. 

"Bickering... Tch." Ryujin snorts, 

Taehyun was surprised by how brave Beomgyu was because he wasn't still letting the smaller be. He kept on touching Taehyun and clearly, Taehyun was on his limits. He was biting his lips hard, trying to keep his noises within him. 

"So, Is Our Taehyun interested in business stuff—" 

"FUCKING STOP!" Taehyun exclaimed, catching everyone off guard. 

"Taehyun! How dare you talk to aunt Heeji like that?!" 

"W-what?! I'm sorry, I wasn't talking to you, I was yelling at Beomgyu Hyung, Not you. Aunt Heeji I'm sorry. Hyung????" Taehyun glared at Beomgyu who was smiling like a puppy. 

"Yes, Grape?" 

"Hyung, would you— Beomgyu Hyung." Taehyun sighed heavily. 

"Calm down, Taehyun. I know You weren't talking to me. But you and Beomgyu need to sort things out." Heeji shook her head, smiling at their kids. 

"Y-yeah, I'm... Done eating." Taehyun excuses himself before leaving the table to the kitchen. 

Annoyed, He started to clean his plate. 

'God, He can't control himself, can he?!' 

"What the fuc—" Taehyun jolted in surprise. Beomgyu was giving him a hug from the back, his lips latched on his neck, 

"A-ahh... H-hyung~" Taehyun moaned, And Beomgyu rested his chin on his shoulder, 

"Do you love me?" 

"I guess— Aa-ahhh..." Taehyun covered his mouth when Beomgyu kissed his neck, sucking a spot over and over again. 

"Stop, Stop. I do, I love you, now stop. Someone will see us here!!" 

"Heh." Beomgyu rested his chin on Taehyun's shoulder once again, His hands going inside Taehyun's t-shirt on his waist, and he hugs Taehyun. 

"Are these your abs or what?" Beomgyu doubts, touching Taehyun's belly. 

"Oh my gosh, Can you—" 

"My eyes!!" Ryujin exclaims, Pushing Beomgyu away and dumping the plate into the sink. She rolls her eyes and leaves, Clearly, Beomgyu was annoyed by the distractions.

"Taehyun-ah, Should we escape?" Beomgyu whispered. Taehyun looked at his boyfriend and wandered, 

"I wanna rip you off—"