CHAPTER 1

Third person POV

It was 7 in the morning. He opened the windows and breeze hit his face sending his bangs backwards. He looked outside his window, fallen leaves flying here and there, leaves on trees dancing to the rhythm of the breeze. He saw some familiar kids waving at him. He waved back at them. The smiles on their faces made his day.

He closed the window and went for a fresh, warm shower. After sometime, coming out of the bathroom, he wrapped towel around his waist and drying his hair with the other. The water dripping from his face moved on from his chest travelling down to his rock hard abs, slowly dripping on the floor. He put the towel around his neck and got to dress up.

He wore a skinny jeans which was kept on table. Drying his hair with towel, he opened his closet full of black hoodies, shirts, suites and stood there thinking about what to wear. He wanted a casual wear because it was weekend. He went through few clothes and saw a black shirt. He was about to pick it, but just then someone knocked on the door. He went to open the door wearing only his skinny jeans and towel around his neck.

When he opened the door, it was a delivery girl. As soon as the door was open, the girl couldn't stop staring at him. Shirtless, wet hair and looking super hot. He fake coughed to bring the girl out of her imagination.

"S-so-so (cough) Sorry sir"

"Is this Jeon Jungkook's apartment??"

"Yes, it is" Jungkook replied.

"H-here is y-your delivery sir" She said to the brunette handing out a package. He took it and smiled after reading who has sent it. The girl was still staring at the boy. He looked at her and said 'thank you' and the girl nodded. He was about to close the door when she suddenly spoke.

"S-sir can I get your n-number..? Like maybe you can give a review..?"

Jungkook turned back and saw the girl staring at his chest and abs continuously. He didn't like when someone stared at him with sexual gaze.

"Sorry miss I don't think I'm comfortable with you staring at me like this. And I'll give you review on your social media page, don't worry Thanks for giving this to me" and saying that, he closed the door. The girl was super pissed. She hung her head low and left.

After going inside, he opened the package and saw it was a letter from J corp. about the meeting results. He read it and when he read '..... you are promoted to the CEO of JJK Ent. and we want to personally thank you for cooperating with buisness. Have a nice day' he started jumping. It was his dream to be the CEO and now here he was. He called his best friend first.

"Hello?"

"Hello!! Jimin can you hear me? You know I'm so excited. The J corp. promoted me to the position of CEO and I'm so happy yayy!!!"

"Wow kooks that's amazing. Let's celebrate today~~"

"Yess ChimChim, first let's meet at our regular spot okay pleasee..."

"Yes sir, I'm on my way"

"I will be there too byee" saying that the brunette kept the phone aside. He sprayed his favourite deo/perfume and put on the black shirt he had chosen. He quickly turned on the hairdryer and dried his hair. After his hair was dried, he styled them and took one last look in mirror. "Jeon jungkook, you're now the CEO of JJK Ent." He said to himself and chuckled.

Jungkook took his phone and hanky and shoved it in his pocket. "Today I will go by walking" he was continuously talking to himself. The brunette got out his apartment, locked it and shoved the key into his pocket. He was so happy today. He was jumping in joy while his neighbours cooed about how cute his bunny smile looked.