Our Last Days

The day at amusement park was really treasured by Sungjae. He took a lot of photos with his circle so he would keep them in his memory before his leaving to America.

The school days came as usual. Teacher was so busy preparing the students for the exams. They had a lot of quizzes and projects to do. Like today in Joy's and Yeri's class, the English teacher ended the lesson by giving the students assignment of making presentation of their ambition. 

Joy and Yeri were leaving the class with a deep sigh.

"You know Yeri, when I had home schooling, tasks were way more fun not stressing like this."

"Just face it, Joy-iah."  Yeri cheered her friend.

"I am really bad at doing presentation, I am also bad at drawing. Anything requires hand and carefulness is really not my thing." Joy was sulky.

"How if we ask help from eonnideul and oppadeul, they must have done this kind of project before." Yeri suddenly came with a brilliant idea.

"I want to, but don't you think all of them are having loads of task to do as well."

"Majayo, Changsub Oppa is also busy recently. I barely play around with him at home. He spent most of his time studying."

"I know right." Joy said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although they promised that they would spend more time before semester exams, they were actually busier than before. During lunch time where they mostly gathered in the cafeteria even were not merrier as it used to be. Sometimes, Eunkwang was missing, sometimes Changsub and Irene could not Join and the other time, the trios with Seulgi must skipped the gathering and today was the maknaes who were missing. It was because of the school assignments.

Many times, students had to do collaborative learning with classmates so the members could not join the cafetaria gathering and spent their time in the school library, instead.

"Hyung, Noona. I miss the old days." Sungjae suddenly talked while they were in cafetaria.

"What do you mean Sungjae-ya?" Wendy responded him.

"You guys promised to create memorable memory with me but I think we were having no fun at all these days." Sungjae whined.

"We are even busy doing assignments during lunch time." Ilhoon added.

"And we always missing some members during this time because they are studying in library now." Peni said.

"Yes, It's really boring. not fun at all. I miss doing silly thing." Changsub sighed.

"Guys, you must study or you won't pass the exam!" Irene warned them.

"Irene is right, we must study in order not to fail." Eunkwang supported Irene.

"I know Hyung, but it becomes stressing already. Being serious in the class, at courses and now here in cafetaria where I usually have fun with you." Sungjae whined more.

"Alright, Let's make a rule now. We will do our task at home since they are mostly homework which will be submitted the next days." Minhyuk finally talked.

"And let's do our usual routine during lunch time." Hyunsik added.

"Usual routine, like what?" Seulgi wondered.

"One, two, three  -- " Sungjae, Ilhoon, Peniel and Hyunsik hit Changsub's arm and body.

"Awwwww!" Changsub received the "loving-smacks" from his maknaes.