chapter 32

MAXZANE POV

I woke up when I heard my phone's alarm and check on what time is it.

It's 6:00am and I'm the first to woke up cause the boys are still asleep so I decided to do my things first before they woke up.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom and take a shower.

After taking a shower I look at myself in the mirror seeing the scar from the gunshot of Ms. Montefalco.

You maybe think that all those wound that I have from the past few days actions are healing faster than it should. Well we are not rich for nothing we are paying the best doctors and scientist so this just proves that they are doing their jobs right.

After some minutes I'm done and I walk out of the bathroom seeing the boys already awake.

They look at me in synch and I smiled at them of course they smiled at me back.

"Good morning Max" - Blue greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning boys, start your morning things already cause we are taking our breakfast at the cafeteria" - I said to them with a smile.

Agad namang tumayo si Andrei at naunang pumasok sa bathroom.

I sat at my bed that are already clean and neat dahil inayos na nila. I brush my hair that are already half dry because I did blow-dry it but I don't want it completely dry.

They didn't bring any clothes because they can use my clothes naman eh unisex naman kasi halos lahat ng clothes ko. Well some of my clothes are men's clothes cause it's better than the women's clothes.

After 20minutes they are all done and ready to leave. I grab my phone and wear my wrist watch of course.

Nauna silang lumabas sakin and I make sure that my room is clean dahil sasaktan ko silang lahat kung hindi.

I checked my wrist watch and it's 6:50am and we can finish eating breakfast at exactly 10minutes.

Saktong pa upo na kami ng makita kong papasok na ng pintuan ng cafeteria sila Noona Sam.

Hinintay na namin sila and greeted each other a good morning and wait for our food to arrive.

And exactly 10minutes we're done eating and we are all going to the gymnasium na.

Pumunta na kami sa mga pwesto namin at nagsi upo na while we are waiting na mag start.

After some minutes the Dean greeted us and he started to explain the last process so we can have our Power 10.

The last process will be about our strength and only 60 students survived from the maze or the second process.

All the other students that are already out or disqualified from the past process are still here at gymnasium to watch at a big monitor when we start the last process.

Me, the boys and my siblings are still completely belong at the 60 students of course.

The last process will be hard than the past processes. It's just two challenges compared to the other process that we had before.

(All the challenges for the last process was from the idea in kdrama series titled squid game and I highly recommend it)

You know why this last process is hard because it's gonna be a last 10 man standing. The first challenge will be a tug of war not as simple as you think. Both teams will be in a separate place that is 10metres (33ft) tall in each side. It will be same as the mechanics of a normal tug of war but our tug of war will be a life and death challenge.