Chp 18 My Shining Knight

[After The Train Ride....]

[Louis POV]

I woke up by the feeling of cold above my cheeks with the warmness covering my body.

My head spins, like a wheel of a carriage.

I moved my body slowly, blinking heavily while hearing the splash of water from the door.

An angelic whistle of a melody sang from the other door.

I sat up slowly, tapping the blanket while I'm sitting on the sheet of white.

The door at the corner of me opened slowly with Moran drying his wet hair with a towel.

His bared body dripping wet with only a white towel covering his bottom.

He spotted my sleepy face with messy hair and let out a deep chuckled, walking towards the bed and sat down at the corner.

The smell of soap roamed against my face, sweet and fresh.

He reached out his dry hand slowly to touch my cheek, but then let it drop on the sheets.

"How...are you feeling?You need some water or tea?" he said softly with a warm smile.

I couldn't stop staring down the water dripping down from his neck to his huge abs.Im suprised by the big muscles he had with a voice of a soft personality.

His body looked like he could strangle a lion.

"Louis? I know things couldn't work out between the two of us" he said softly.

I was staring up at his gloomy scary eyes, then down to his moving lips, theres water dripping there too.

He slowly lean towards me and placed his forehead on mine, letting it go quickly.

"No fever..."he mumbled to himself.

My body is still trembling alittle, maybe the alcohol hasn't wear off.

"I'll order some tea, it helps wearing off alcohol" he said while getting off the bed.

I grabbed on his wrist tightly while he jumped, turning quickly while holding onto the towel that was covering below him, making sure it doesn't drop.

"Louis...you should say something, your scaring me" he said in a nervous tone.

"Where are we? I'm sorry..."I said in a dry voice.

"I booked a hotel near the skiing resort, we can head there when your fully fresh up" he said while holding on my grip with his both hand.

Its so hot, my body feel so hot.

"Do me a favour, don't do anything foolish, it's hard for me to be your guard dog if you don't listen to me" he said.

"Hmm-mm, I will go with you too" I said with a tired smile.

"If your sad or angry...just tell me about it, I'm a person like you, I feel it too" he said deeply.

"I won't do anything out of your lead again Moran" I said while frowning.

"It's my fault too Louis" He said while frowning,squeezing my hand gently.

"I said those awful scary things while we're on this trip" I whispered.

"And I yelled at you, it hurts me as well"he said deeply while looking down into my eyes.

"Let's go get something to recover you up, put all of it in the past now and let's move forward together "he smiled.