p r o l o u g e

"Three... Two... One... Rolling !"

   "What's your name?" asked the man behind the camera that had been posted before the five year old. "Yoongi Min!" the naive child responded, tone a little too cheerful. "Project number one!"

"What are you afraid of, project number one?"
"..Nothing."

   That was the first time Yoongi had been asked that question. The normal question had always been 'How are you feeling?'. The man with the camera changed Yoongi's normal once more. The answer stayed the same throughout the Days. Months. Years.

   The camera was always rolling unless there was a need for a three minute reboot. That was until Yoongi's eighteenth birthday. Change was absolutely unacceptable for Yoongi. Especially change that showed that Yoongi had common sense of any kind.

   "Happy birthday!" the man behind the camera cheered just as the camera started rolling, "What is your name?". Yoongi didn't respond for a while. He only stared into the camera.

   That's what he'd always do though. Stare at the camera with a smile or a straight face, wearing the same old white clothes. In the same old all white basement. White bed. White sheets. White pillows. White walls.

    His outfit consisted of white cotton sweatpants, white socks, and a white long sleeve shirt. It's not like he wore the same set every day though, he took showers regularly. It's just that everything he owned was literally the same.

   "Birthday boy! What's your name?" the man repeated himself, trying to seem like he wasn't at all offended by the fact that he'd been ignored by his companion. Yoongi blinked before flashing a smile, "Min Yoongi. Project number one."

"What are you afraid of, project number one?"
"... You."