- Kronos -

Leonidas woke up and felt for the first time in his life butterflies.

'Athena, can you please come, I think I'm sick.' Leonidas said.

Athena walked into his room and asked 'How are you feeling?'

'I feel something in my stomach and my head hurts.' Leonidas said.

'I don't think you're sick, Leonidas. I think you are in love with someone.' Athena said.

'That explains why I can't stop thinking about her.' Leonidas said.

'It is Elena isn't it?' Athena asked curiously.

'Maybe, maybe not.' Leonidas said with a smile.

Athena walked out of the room and brought Leonidas some breakfast.

'So I guess I will see a certain someone everyday from now one?' Athena asked.

'Maybe, but yes the one I choose you will.' Leonidas said.

'Leonidas you know the rest is waiting for you?' Athena said.

Leonidas looked at his watch and said 'What are you waiting for, I have no time for quick talk.'

'At least let me pick what you'll wear today.' Athena asked.

'Okay, only this time.' Leonidas said. After looking in his closet Athena found an old Spartan Royal Warriors cape and outfit. 'I think this looks good on you.' Athena said.

Leonidas took the clothes and asked 'Please turn away!' Athena looked at the door and when she turned around there was standing quite a person behind her.

'So how do I look?' Leonidas asked.

'Well, Elena.... Uhm everyone will fall in love with you.' Athena said.

Leonidas looked at her and said 'Shall we go?'

'Yes, my king.' Athena said, trying to joke.

In the living room everyone looked at Leonidas.

Elena looks uncomfortable at Leonidas.

Leonidas walked past her and whispered 'Do I make you sweat, beautifull?'

Elena feels her legs becoming more weak within the moment.

'Yes, uhhh I mean no.' Elena said with a nervous look on her face.

Leonidas breaks the moment and said 'So I think everyone wants to know who I am in love with now. So I am going to not let you wait too long.'

The four girls who were now actual grown Spartan Women were looking nervous. They were standing next to each other in one line. The gods were standing next to Leonidas.

'I actually had a nice time. Some of you pissed me off. And one of you more, a lot actually. But I have fallen in love with her. Yesterday wasn't for you to show yourselves. It was for me more of a way to see if I like you. And it was actually that one. I just wanted to say to you my love: *Amore mio, Mi hai colpito al cuore, Tu mi fai bruciare dentro, Insieme a te tutto diventa bellissimo.' Everyone became more nervous.

'And I have to say it, I like your family too.' Leonidas said.

Elena fell when he said those words.

Leonidas was as fast as lightning and catched her.

'Elena my love, do you want to be my love. And fight together. Until death will do us apart?' Leonidas said.