Protecting you

Idea by: moi🌹

Bedrock bro's angst (also fluff💙💙)

Enjoy!🌸💐

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

(Editor Dave: I'm sorry for sending the notification again everyone. Stay safe y'all💚)
Techno Pov:

I calmly breath in and out while I enjoy the relaxing feeling of the wind blowing through my long pink loose hair.

That was until I felt someone stand behind me of course.

I turned around and was about to attack until I saw it was Tommy. He was a raccoon, a demon, a betrayer. I'll just tell him to leave is kill him. I wouldn't actually do that of course, he was my little brother after all, if I'd dare to say that.

He started clinging onto me and I could feel him violently shaking from up my back. "D-Dream.." was all he could stutter out before the masked man showed up.

I was considering helping him but when I saw how scared the kid was and Dream holding a sword I immediately knew what to do.

I pulled my axe out to Tommy's discomforting glance and the masked man now a foot away from us.

"Just give me Tommy, Techno. We're gonna have a lot of fun, I promise!" He crazily said smiling form under his mask. "Tch, like I'll ever give him to you" I spat out to him.

He didn't look to happy with that.

"Do you even know who I am, Techno?" He asked, trying to sound intimidating. "A green homeless teletubby?" I started to joke, it was just a Techno thing.

"I- No. I am the strongest person on this server, I can beat you within seconds, Blade." He spat out venom lacing his words. And with that he made a move to attack me.

I blocked his attack and cut him in his eye as well. After we started to fight. I won of course, I only got one small cut while Dream was all beat up. I guess you're could say that Technoblade never loses a fight.

"Do not underestimate me, green fuck. Did you forget all our fights? Did you forget I'm most definitely the only one that can do a 1v1 with you and win? Now get out of here before I actually kill you. I will whenever I'll see you in my eyesight ever again." I madly spoke lit to the man whose face I just shoved I to the snow with my shoe.

Tommy Pov:

As I saw Dream leave I guess it was my time to aswell. You might think that it'd be rude to just: Go to someone, have them fight your abuser for you and then just leave without saying anything. But this was different. I betrayed him. He'll most definitely kill me right here, right now. He probably just fought Dream so he could kill me as he left.

As I fastly but carefully let go of the older man I slowly start backing up in order to run away right then as fast as I could. But right as I was about to make a run for it I suddenly felt an axe fastly positioning right at my neck. "Tommy." Techno begun but I dut him off not wanting to die today. "H-Hey, b-big man- p-please don't k-kill me I-I'll be g-gone in a s-second, I-I s-swear!"

I was panicked for sure but who wouldn't be? This man was a demi-god. He could kill me within seconds if he wanted to.

"Tommy-" He begun again lowering his axe but I saw that as an opportunity to run away so I did. I didn't know where I was going but as long as it ment I wasn't gonna die I was fine with it. Although the snowy area was very large and my clothes weren't really.. warm, I guess it'll be fine, right?