Chapter 1: New term

Hollies POV:

This morning, I woke up to the piercing sound of my alarm. It's been two days and I already want to kill some one.
It's 7:50 that means I have about 20 minutes Until I meet Emma.

I jump out of bed and do my make up (powder, eyeliner and mascara) as soon as that's done I pull my pyjamas off and put my uniform on. My eyes dart to my clock to check the time the clock reads 8:05...

"Shit," I quietly said just incase my
mother heard.

I run down the stairs, quickly and carefully. I open the fridge and take out my pickled onion sandwich and place it in my bag.

"BYE ELLA! BYE MUM," I scream as I opened the door and ran to meet Emma.

--------------------------------------
"Hey! Sorry I'm late," I apologise to Emma just incase she was mad.
"It's fine don't worry about it"
"Hollie..."
"Yeah..." I reply curious of what she wants to say.
"Are you and Michael together yet?"
I knew it would be something to do with this. I really like him but I don't know if he feels the same...
"Well...no..."
"Damn it I ship it a lot SHIP IT UNTIL I DIE!"
"Okay Emma calm-" I was interrupted by a dinging sound coming from behind us.
Emma and I turn around in unison to reveal a Michael Clifford on his BMX.
"Hey guys"
"Hi!" Emma and I replied at the same time.
"So what you guys talking about?"
My eyes darted straight to Emma giving her the don't say a thing look.
"Is there something I should know..." Michael said.
"It's nothing really...just girl stuff" Emma said
"Right I better go then...Cya" he said as he cycled away to school.

--skip the rest of the walk to school--

As we walked in we saw Lauren, Abby, Alex, Emma and Georgie standing in 'our spot'.
We didn't even get to say hi because the bell went straight away.

I walked up the stairs to tutor with Alex, Lauren and Emma because there's is near mine.

I say bye and open the door. I walk past Mr Dallcock's desk and walk to the back where my seat is. I lean against the wall and try to text Michael.

Would have been great if he replied!

I looked around the room because Michael wasn't replying. I looked over to Vivian walker and said to myself "how orange...does she want...to look!"
Then Vivian looked at me and gave me a death glare god I hate her so much.

Suddenly, the bell went.

Great, now I have music with blabber mouth!