Party Time B******

*Aaliyah's POV
So I pull up to the party and see mii girl Nazyia in some booty shorts and 23's I'm like damn but I can't talk cause I got on a crop top with some skinny leg jeans and some timberlands.
I hop out of the car and give mii girl that A1 certified hug. Then we see that bitch Kimberly get out of the car with this air tight dress on and some sandals to match..

* Well if it ain't mii two rivals how y'all been doin
* Bitch don't talk to mhe like you kno mhe
* Right cause I could swear she don't kno nothing about neither one of us.!!
*Alright be that way it ain't like I care no way especially considering I haven't cared this whole time??!!
*Whateva come on Nazyia let's go we got betta things to so then to be bothered with this irrelevant bitch betta stay back for it be a fight ova here!!!!
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ Kobey's POV
~ mane a nigga walk in a party don't see nun but ass shakin girls in booty shorts and tight dresses comin up!!!! I'm like damn I came just in time... Then mii nigga walk up to mhe and we dap up a lil bit before this fine ass milk chocolate girl with a big ass walk past me and catch mii attention
* Damn mii nigga who is that?
* Well that fine piece of meat right there is Aaliyah everybody want ha and ha friend but she a tough one and her friend is taken and faithful as fuck!!!!
* Well let's see how tough she is tonight I'm trynna get the hookup with this girl!!!

They party and for a while everything is fine until KOBEY starts dancing with Aaliyah!!!!
Everybody stops and looks when she starts twerkin on him. He grabs her waists and holds on not trying to let go...
*Aaliyah's POV
I was dancing and shit when this nigga came up behind mhe all on mii ass I was finna slap his ahh until mii fave twerkin song came on so u started twerkin on this nigga and I thought hey maybe he'll be able to survive after all it is a party... By the end of the night he gone be in mii bed!!!