𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚘𝚐: 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚐: 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅?

"The pits,"

𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕...𝒔𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈...

★ᗒᗣᗕ★

"You...like him!" Drift teased as Nexus came huffing into his berthroom.

"I do not!"

"You are never quiet! You are never quiet and all I heard in there was silence!"

"You were listening!?" She exclaimed in a whisper while spinning away from the sink to stare back at Drift even though oil still ran down her faceplates.

"I- was not listening! I just- even those three were louder than you!" He protested but Nexus scoffed.

"They're always louder than me! It's three against one!" She retorted and Drift laughed as he nodded.

"Fine, fair enough." He stated and watched as she huffed with a small frown as she turned back around and finished drying off her face. He came up behind her and gently set a servo on her helm as he reached up to grab some polish.

"What are you doing home? I thought you had a training camp this week?" She asked while placing down the towel and trying to grab for the polish, only for him to hold it above her reach and smirk.

"Sit down and let me do it. I haven't done this for you in vorns!" he stated while pushing her towards his berth. Nexus rolled her optics while groaning.

"That's because I've grown up? I'm capable of doing it myself." She huffed while plopping down on the edge of his berth. He sighed sadly as he unscrewed the polish and knelt in front of her.

"I know Nex. I know," He whispered while taking a bit of it on another cloth before gently smearing it on her face.

"You didn't answer me." She whispered as she watched him concentrate.

"I got suspended," He grumbled but Nexus went stiff in surprise.

"You what?!" She laughed out and Drift sighed shamefully with a nod.

"Me and Andromeda got suspended. Don't tell the femmes though! Let their carrier tell them," He warned sincerely and Nexus nodded with her intake wide open in shock.

"What did you do?!" She asked but couldn't move when Drift held her helm still.

"Nothing hun, stay still." he asked while continuing to rub the polish on. She flinched a bit when he touched the top of her forehelm and Drift paused before gently running over it again.

"Your creation day is in a few weeks. How are you feeling?" He asked as she relaxed.

"Not bad, tired though."

"You've been recharging? Consuming energon?" He reminded and she hummed.

"Three cubes today."

"Seriously?" He asked surprised, watching as she nodded.

"Good," He whispered before finishing with the polish.

"I didn't miss anywhere, did I?" He asked while checking her for any uneven spots.

"No, I feel fine." She replied while gently scrunching her faceplates to prove it. Drift laughed softly, while trying to take her in with a sigh.

"I have no clue when your Carrier is coming home-"