Part 1

Tw: Talk of death, murder, blood, eating issues
--
He pushes the body off the bridge, hearing the faint splash from the dark abys of the river below.

He pulls off his bloody rubber gloves and throws them into the ziplock bag he has. He sighs as he strips on the abandoned bridge, reaching into his bag, grabbing out his fresh set of clothes sapnap, his co-worker, dropped off with him after his mission.

He gets dressed into a simple pair of slightly too small sweats and a t-shirt with a hoodie over it. Its too fucking cold tonight to just wear a hoodie.

"Fucking hell they need to get my trucks tires fixed so I dont have to drag those damn bags up here." He mumbles out picking up his backpack.

You may be wondering, Who's he? What is he doing?

Well im here to tell you who this man is and what he is doing.

This man that were hearing about currently his name is Clay but his name that everyone calls him is Dream. And he just dumped his target from tonight's mission. He's not a murderer;he's an assassin. His job is to kill people who hurt/kill people.

They only kill them if the law doesn't bother to take care of it even though they have had plenty of turns in of that person.

I'll shut up so you can get to the story now.

He continues to walk down the sidewalk holding his bag on his back. He kept walking down the sidewalk as he walked into the doors of the building him and his crew live in.

"Dream your back!" Nick yells running at the blonde to help him with the backpack full of weapons and bloody clothes. He rolls his shoulders as he feels the pressure on his back release. "Yes I am." He says walking towards the bedrooms of their building. He wants and needs to shower but Nick won't let him without eating first as dream has had struggles eating in the past and he does not want that to happen to his childhood bestfriend again.

"Can I go shower Nick? I swear ill eat. hell when I get out ill let you sit and watch me eat if you must. I really need to shower cause this guy seized and screamed while he did so I had to hold his mouth shut befor-"

"Just shut the fuck up and go shower fucking chatter mouth." Nick said in a joking way. dream nods and walks away towards his room before walking in and laying on the floor to rest for a second. once he calms down a bit he stands up, grabbing his boxers, large sweats and hoodie, walking towards the bathroom connected to his room.

Dream grabs his phone, pressing play on my music and turning the water on warm. He strips and steps in letting the blood restled deep in his hair go down the drain. 'Circles - Peirce The Veil' starts playing as he listens to the music, scrubbing the soap into his red hair. well- red covered hair. his hairs really a blonde/brown/red mix. dirty strawberry blonde as some could call it.

"Dream! Techno made spaghetti for us! hurry your ass up so its not cold!" he hums loud enough for the brunette on the other end of the door to hear him. he does as he leaves the room, letting the other finish in the shower.

he climbs out, tying the towel around his waist, it slowly sliding down as he moves though. he bites the inside of his lip as he looks into the mirror. "I really need to peirce my eyebrow.. it would look so good." he says as he grabs the needle he's done all his peirceings with.

drawing dots where he needs to stick the needle, he pushes the tip of the needle into the bottom part of his eyebrow pushing all the way through to the top part, the needle going through the skin under his eyebrow. he digs through the drawer that holds his replacement peirceings in, finding a black and curved barbell with pointed ends, replacing the needle with it.

during this he also fixes up his eyebrow slit, seeing how it got grown over. "shit- I need to eat before he busts into my room." he says, no emotion behind his words as he just wants to sleep. "Dream! I have your plate." he says as he walks in seeing dream wiping blood from his eyebrow peirceing.

"Dream! I told you to stop giving yourself peirceings!" he yells as he places down the plate, looking at the peirceing. "last time you peirced yourself it was your dick and if you get an infection again im beating your ass."

he just rolls his eyes and walks past the other so he can get dressed. he wanted me to shut the fuck up earlier then he can enjoy my silence. he thinks as the takes off the towel facing away from the other, slipping on his boxers.

"talk to me atleast fucker." he shakes his head as he pulls on black sweats and a grey hoodie. "Fucking speak to me Clay." and once again he shakes his head as he sits at his desk and starts eating his food. the other grabs the plate from him and hides it behind him. "talk or your not eating." he just shrugs and lays in bed, wanting to fall asleep but can't when he's being watched.

"what the fuck do you want me to say Nick? my life is not interesting in any way and everytime I try to fucking talk about something you say 'shut up fucking chatter mouth' or 'shut up for once' so you can see why I fucking stopped talking! now if you want me to eat then put the goddamn food down and shut the fuck up while I eat. unless you want me to sprial back into everything then I'd be glad too." he says with a manic smile looking to other in the eyes, his eyes wide and bright green as he looks down onto the other, standing right infront of him.

"eat dream. I'll be quiet just eat for me." he nods and sits back at the desk as he places his head in his hands realizing what he did. he stands back up and hugs the other as he places the food down. "im sorry sap. I can't control myself." he says into the others hair as he feels bad for yelling at the brunette who's now shaking his head.

"its okay dream. I know its been hard to control your emotions since all that happened. im just glad I can take you in like a brother even though I treat you like a son." he says laughing and letting go of the blonde. he lets go aswell and sits back down at his desk, eating everything he has, his mini fridge stocked with water and monster drinks. he grabs a bottle of water, sipping it as sapnap says goodnight to him, them hugging before the other takes the dish out the room.

he gets up and brushes his teeth and hair, going back to lay down, shuffling his playlist, 'Kill Yourself lll - $cuicideboy$' playing through his speaker on his nightstand. he plugs in his phone and begins to drift to sleep.
---
1242 words