Part 8

Tw: Talk of parent issues, fighting, blood, talk/descriptions of injuries, fainting

Dream's POV

Y'know, I thought looking for my parents would be easy, but they're not on any social platforms, and they've changed their numbers. What kind of bullshit is this? I love them, but fuck. At Least find your kid before ghosting the whole damn world. I'm thinking about sneaking into the boss's office so that I can look it up there because this is so stupid. They're my parents for fucks sake. You'd think they'd give me a call or something, but no! They haven't tried once to find me that I know of. Fuck it..

"Clay, this isn't a good idea. He could kick us out for being in here." He whispers, a sharp glare pointing in his direction, him sighing. "Fine. Whatever. I dont have the money to help you get a house." I nod, sitting in his desk chair, leaning to his computer, typing in his password that everyone knows at this point. I go to the info center of all the people in the state, typing in my mother's name. Samantha Smith. I see a blonde woman show up, a huge smile on her face as she hugs a man's arm who's been cropped out of the photo. I smile and scroll through it, seeing a good house with a little girl in the front yard on her bike.It says she's married to Jacob Smith, my father. They're doing better than they were when I was a kid, and I'm proud of that. 

I sigh and take a photo of the address she lives at, smiling as I close everything out, locking the computer, and quietly leaving the room with Nick following behind. "Why did I have to come with you?" He asks once we pass through my bedroom door, closing it behind him. I walk over to my laptop with a smile, typing in the address seeing its an hour away from here. "Just needed someone to be with me so I wasn't alone." I mumble, saving the address onto my phone's maps, closing my laptop and phone before laying in bed. 

"Alright. I'm gonna go train a bit. I've been slacking on my workouts." I nod with a sigh, watching him leave the room, shutting my door behind him. My eyes shut as I hear my phone ringing, expecting to see the boss's number pop up and for him to yell at me about getting on his computer, but when I open it, I see a shaking Brit, his eyes teary as he looks around. "I- I think someone's in my house, Clay.." he whispers into the mic, my eyes widening as I get up, throwing on a hoodie and grabbing my car keys. "I'm on my way. Stay on call so I know you're safe." He nods and I run out of the house, everyone in the main room confused and scared as I drive off as fast as possible.

Everything feels so fast as I drive, pulling up to his house, going around through the back once I see shadows walking around his living room. I pick the back door lock, pushing it open and pulling out a pistol before running in and smacking him in the back of the head with it, his body collapsing as he passes out with a shout, 3 more guys walking closer to me with knives. I guess I brought a gun to a knife fight. Nothing new.

They start running at me all at once, my heart races as I tackle them all, a sharp pain going through my thigh as I turn around and see two more people, spam tapping my bracelet to get sapnaps attention, needing his back up right now. I scoot back, my right leg in unbearable pain as I keep my gun pointed at everyone as they come closer to me, adrenaline shooting through my veins as I get up and start attacking everyone, my vision black as my arms move on their own, screams of pain and anger flash through my mind before my back is to a wall.

I'm expecting to see an angry person, about to give me revenge for hurting their crew, but I see a scared and worried face wiping away blood from my cheek, a few small cuts on him as well. "Did I hurt you?" I whisper with a pained voice, my bloodied hand reaching up and into my sight. "No, you didn't hurt me at all. You saved me." He mumbles with a small smile.

His smile is so captivating. It grabs my heart and squeezes every chance it gets, and it squeezes hard. It tugs on my heart strings, pulling and tugging harder as he smiles at me. I see him look down and gasp, quickly pulling a chair over through the mess of blood on his marble floors and white wooden cabinets. 

"What's the matter, Ge-" "Sit down." He quickly cuts me off, forcing me to sit down, which is kinda concerning in the way he keeps an eye on my leg. Is there a bone sticking out? Is my leg skinned? What happened?

I decide to fight my thoughts and looks down, a switchblade handle the only part seen through my leg, the pain finally kicking in making me nauseous, my eyesight flashing in and out, my skin tingles as my heart throbs. I grab my phone and shakily call Sapnap, George's worked eyes on me as he focuses on my face to distract him from my leg.

"Hey, where'd you go? You ran out s-" I take a deep breath and close my eyes, dizziness taking over as I faint for a bit, a frantic voice filling my ears as he holds me up from falling to the side.

Georges POV

I watch as he grips his phone, hands shaking as he types, a few rings filling before a worried voice fills my head. I look up at Clay, his eyes looking around before they close and his arms go limp.

"Clay?" He asks, the sound of movement evident on the other end. "Dream." I gently shake him, his pulse and breathing doing fine for now, but I don't know how long that's gonna last like that. I start telling the person on the other end where we are and what happened. He stays on the phone, voice shaky as he speaks. It's obvious he's worried.

He arrives here, widening his eyes at the mess, ignoring it once he sees both of us covered in blood. He picks him up, careful to not let the knife out of his leg as he speed walks to the car, laying him in the back seat, I quickly run after him, refusing to leave him alone. I need to know he's okay. I need to know that my idiotic self didn't drag him in here and kill him.

"You can't come with m-" "You either let me go, or I will fucking sit on the top of the damn car and go anyways." He rolls his eyes and groans. "Whatever. Get in. But if you tell anyone about this place, I have the right to gut you and whoever you tell. Got it?" I nod and climb in the passenger seat, noticing there's no buckles or belts to hold me in if he crashes. "Hold on tight because I'm not going slow for some bitch who might've killed my brother." So that's why he's so protective. Nice to know.

Words: 1307

Sorry for how long this took to write. My writer's block is mostly gone, so yayyyyy!! Also, sorry for the cliffhanger. I feel I started adding too much dialog, so I need to start fresh so I don't reuse too many phrases.