Chapter 1: Just A Dream

Chaptert 1

"Stop! You knew I liked you!" I screamed at him. My feelings were a mess, and I couldn't think straight.

"I'm sorry, I know I have been a jerk, but he doesn't love you!" He yelled back. " He's playing with you Tae" he said calm now.

"How would you know? You were the jerk all this time"

"Tae, I've known you for years... I'm sorry." He slowly leaned in and...

-------------------------------

"Tae!! Wake up!! You're going to be late for school!!" Mom yelled from downstairs. Ugh, school. That means I have to see people. I took a quick shower and ran downstairs.

"Yesung is waiting for you outside" my mom said giving me my lunch bag.

"Kay, thanks mom!" I told her leaving through the door.

I walked outside and saw Yesung waiting for me in the sidewalk.

"You're late, potato head" yesung said.

"Shut up, nerd" I started calling him nerd, because he recently started using glasses for no reason. And the weirdest part is that the glasses didn't have lenses. What a weird kid.

"Stop calling me nerd. You're too old to be calling people names." He said.

I guess he was right. I'm 16 while he was 17. We were both juniors in high school. But hey, people have to live.

We reached the school and went to our first period class. I went inside the classroom and did the usual. Sleep. But there was someone in my desk. It was a guy and he was sleeping. I poked his head trying to wake him up. He looked up half asleep.

"Yo, that's my seat.. " I told him.

"So? Do you want me to congratulate you or something?" He said and went back to sleep. Well.. That was rude.

-----------------------------------------

So, hi! Um this is a short story I'll be working on, while I try to figure out the next chapters for "how to say I love you" so hope you like^^