Chapter - 3

Author's pov -
You were already confused and scared of him, you were hoping that he'll leave you but then jk continued.

Jk- your punishment begins now.

As soon as these words left jk's mouth you began panicking, you attempting to get free from his clutch. Which made jk angrier. Jk harshly jerked your cupped face & moved to travel his hand to your waist. He gave a harsh squeeze on your waist which made you scream in pain.

Y/n - Ahhhh! What are you doing, let go of me!
Jk - What am I doing? What were you doing? Who permitted you to leave this place huh?
Y/n - You are no one to me. Why should I take permission from you? You can't keep me here, It's illegal!

Jk snickered listening to you & continued...

Jk - Are you dumb? Do you think I work according to the laws? I am capable of working according to my will & no one can stop me.
Y/n - Who are you, a mere gangster Right? Now Tell me who told you to kidnap me?!

Jk began laughing at you. He brought his hand from your waist to your chin & held it tightly, he glared at your lips and continued.

Jk - You are indeed dumb. I look like a mere gangster to you. Good

After mumbling the last word he rubbed out his lips on yours, and he began kissing you forcefully. Your eyes enlarged at his sudden action. You started struggling to let free.

Y/n - let go of- me.

It was difficult for you to speak, that's why your words were cut down and were not properly audible. He took this as an opportunity to get into your mouth and came to be exploring every inch of her mouth. With the expiration of every second, it was getting difficult for you to breathe. Jk was also running out of breath and pulled away from you. You looked into his eyes with tears in yours And began pleading with him to leave you.

Y/n - please let go of me. Please don't -

Before you could utter any further jk attacked your neck. He began sucking and biting you roughly, Leaving purple marks on your neck.
Whereas you just wished to get free from his hold as you were terrified and a crying mess.

You were attempting to kick in Because your hands were already held by him in place. Your continuous efforts made him irritated, he looked back to your face & exclaimed.

Jk - Stop f***ing struggling. Don't try to act innocent in front of me. I know what type of girl you are.

You were just sobbing and avoiding looking into his eyes. Your breathing was the unusual cause of your continuous panicking.
He was again going to continue but before he could do that there opened the door revealing a man.
End of author's pov

Y/n pov -
My hands were paining & lips were oozing from his aggressive kiss. I was attempting to free but nothing seemed to work. My body began giving up & then the door opened revealing a tall man.
At first, his face was not properly visible then the guy who was above me got up from me and stood on the floor while slightly bowing to the other guy who was standing at the entrance of the room and that's when his face was properly visible. To be very honest he looked like an angel. White skin, pink lips & lean body was the cherry on the cake. Soon I was pulled out of my thoughts when the man standing beside me spoke.

Jk - Tae Hyung what are you doing here?

So his name is tae..... I wondered.

Tae - You tell me jungkook what are you doing here & who is this girl?

I quickly stood up and sat on the mattress when he referred to me. And glanced at the devil standing beside me and wondered.......what's the need for such a good name for this devil? instead of jungkook, he should be named a pervert!

I was again pulled out of my thoughts when tae spoke.

Tae - I asked you something jk.
Jk - let's move out from my room first & then I'll explain everything.
Tae - but-

Before tae could speak, jk spoke.

Jk - let's go Hyung.

They both vacated the room leaving me all alone here. My neck was stinging & my lips too. I stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror, my neck was full of purple colour scars. When I stroked my neck, my gaze shifted towards my hand, they were completely ruddy, his fingers were imprinted on my hands & that's when I sat on the floor & began crying miserably.

My tears were streaming nonstop. The recalls of him thrusting me kept on coming back into my mind. I was feeling disgusted remembering his touch. No one in my life behaved this way with me. It was my first kiss & the worst one too. I began harshly rubbing my lips to remove his touch but it did not work for me. I swapped on the shower and stood there under the shower scraping myself.
End of y/n pov

Jk pov -
I left the girl inside the bedroom and came out with Hyung and told him about her. Who was she, why & how she is here? I told him everything.

Tae - But jk it's wrong to use her as bait.
Jk - you know everything about my life Hyung, how can you say this? She deserves this & I am sure she is the same as her dad.
Tae - It does not seem so jk, I came inside the room when I heard her screaming and crying for help. When I got into the room and looked into her innocent eyes. I became sure that this girl is different.

I was bothered after listening to tae Hyung. Why is he siding with her? I am his friend & not her.

Jk - ohh please Hyung. Stop this nonsense. I know what I am doing is right.
Tae - Is that so? Then I hope you don't regret it.
Jk - regret? Never!

After listening to my opinion he rolled his eyes & left from there. I was in no mood to see that girl again, I ordered the guards to guard the room and not let her escape this time.
End of jk pov.

Jk pov -
I just entered inside and went inside the VIP room. My friends were there too, They all are my partners in crime.

I reclined there & ordered the waitresses to get me my fav whine, soon some girls approached me.

Girl 1 - hey hottie. Wanna have some fun?
Girl 2 - One girl won't be enough for his thirst. If you say I can join you both. Let's have a threes**e...

I was not in the mood to talk to these sl*ts. Look how eager they look for s**. These girls are starving to sleep with me And that y/n was striving to push me away. What the f**k does she think of herself?

I was thinking about y/n but was pulled out of my thoughts when one of the girls sat on my lap.

Girl 1 - you are right, let's have a threes**e.
Jk - Do you wish to die this soon?

I pulled out my gun & She immediately stood up from my lap, they both fled the place frightened. My friends began laugh1ing and Jimin spoke.

Jimin - Bro what happened to your mood?
Jk - Nothing. She is just not getting out of my head. ( inaudible )
Jimin - she? Head or bed? Did you slip your tongue? Who is she & why that who*e is not ready to leave your bed?

Everybody began laughing thinking that I said a who*e is not ready to leave my bed. But that's not true. I was about to clear the misunderstanding but RM spoke.

RM - You should stop letting these wh*res get into your bed and should start worrying about her.
Jimin - Her? Who is her?
RM - Didn't jk told you all?
Jimin - what is that he didn't tell?
RM - oh well, let me tell you all then.

I was about to halt RM but before that could happen I saw Yuna walking inside the VIP room. Everyone's gaze shifted to her while RM spoke.

RM - look who's here!
Yuna - hey RM.
Jimin - who is she & how do you know her?
RM - she is the one I was talking about.
Jimin - Her?
RM - jk aren't you going to introduce her? If not, then let me introduce you all, she is-

RM was about to speak but halting him, I continued.

Jk - She is my Girlfriend.

To be continued.......