Chapter - 18

Jk pov-
She was begging me while sitting on her knees. Noticing her crying my heart ached and I unknowingly hugged her.

Jk - Calm down y/n.......I was just teasing you........

She didn't hug me back and kept on crying, I, therefore, picked up the shirt and wrapped her upper body.

Jk - Don't cry.....I won't do anything. To you. ( I said while rubbing her back )
Y/n - Please let go of my friend, he is the only true friend I have.... ( She said pulling away from the hug )
Jk - He is not your true friend, he is a spy set up by your father to monitor you....... ( I claimed )

She didn't respond to my claim and was quietly listening to me. I picked her from the ground and made her sit on the bed.

Jk - It's already very late......Sleep for now.
Y/n - ( She nodded and laid down quietly)
End of jk pov

Y/n pov-
I laid down on the bed crying, I was not able to believe in any of the devil's claims. As they can never be true.
This time, I was determined to free my friend & Grandma from this devil and this is why I was pretending to believe in everything he said and I decided to follow his every command, When the time is right I'll escape from this hell with them.

Time skip to morning

I woke up early today as my arm was not letting me be at peace, while the devil is still sleeping.
I got up from the bed and went to take bath and while I was done, I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

Merry - Do you need any help y/n? ( She asked in a low voice )
Y/n - No I'll manage....

There was no response from her end and then I continued trying to wear the clothes.
But all of a sudden, the bathroom door opened & I screamed.

Y/n - Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! ( I Screamed while keeping my eyes shut )
Merry - Why are you screaming? It's me..... merry!

I opened my eyes and a sigh of relief left my mouth.

Y/n - How come you enter inside, the door was locked...( I asked confused )
Merry - Sir asked me to help you and handed me the spare keys when you refused my help.
Y/n - The devil asked you to do this?
Merry - ( She nodded as a yes )

Merry helped me to wear my clothes as it was indeed difficult for me.....cause of my arm.

Y/n - Thank you merry
Merry - Mention not.

Merry went out and so did I. As soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, jk went in. I then quietly sat on the bed. After a few minutes, the door opened revealing jk. The only cloth he had on, was a towel wrapped around his waist. He was flexing his abs while his wet hairs were adding more to his hotness. My gaze was fixed on him as it was my first time seeing a man this lightly dressed.

Jk - Wanna touch them? ( He asked to smirk while pointing his index finger at his abs )

I cursed myself internally for getting caught while checking him out. I nodded as a no and immediately shifted my gaze away from him.
He then got ready and spoke.

Jk - Let's go ( He said while grabbing onto my wrist )
Y/n - Where? ( I asked confused )

He didn't reply to me and pulled me out with him.

Time skip

He brought me to a mall and asked me to choose clothes for myself. I was internally very happy hoping that I can ask someone to help me but then he warned me.

Jk - Don't even think of escaping.......remember I have a hold of your people.

My little smile faded and then he handed me a couple of dresses to try.
I went inside the changing room and wore a dress but my hand was not reaching the zipper at back. I opened my door slightly to ask for help and I waved at a lady standing far away. I relaxed after seeing her walking towards me but then she stopped.