Chapter 5

Marinette pov....
I am really angry those six are late and when they are arrive I was really furious I want to kill them but I calm down because important now is my grade...I ask them why you six are late we leave together and yellow girl say hey don't act smug you are just a low profile person and me is daughter of the mayor in Paris,huh low profile person,that make me angry,and who said I am a low profile person I snap my hand and many assassin appear....

No one pov ..
They were shock to see many assassin except Damian,and marinette say miss bourgeois who say I am a low profile do you know,that I am the daughter of a billionaire that own 30 company on different country like Paris,and Chloe say still I'm still the mayor's daughter and Bruce Wayne Is the billionaire and you are just a lair,and Damian say, she is the highest billionaire because Bruce only have 10 company and marinette have 30 company that planted by her on young age and have connection on powerful person and that make counted Bruce too....That make them jaw dropped,so if this clear now shall we get the materials for the project with a cold voice and death glare....And they all nood nervously after they get all the materials Damian is the one will gonna keep them until tomorrow Damian, Adrien, Lila, Alya Nino, Chloe go first because she will visit her family grave,she don't know she was follow by Damian Adrien Lila Alya Nino Chloe and the five ask why we follow her? Shhhh..she will hear us just watch her you will know,they watch her going to the grave and Chloe say why she visit the grave at night does she know how scary if it's midnight,and Damian say she always visit the grave of her family after a few minutes marinette will going to leave so they hurry at the car and go a while Alfred say don't you how danger it was if she find out you follow her?? I'm really confused she always visit that grave as in everyday???said by Alya ,yes she always visit the grave I will tell you when we dropped off,okayy...

Alya pov...
I'm really confused now and nervous too he is scary when he's serious when we dropped off he go to the room where our other classmates but we sat at the corner and he tell the reason that make me guilt and sad even Adrien and Chloe and the other our classmates heard what Damian talking so they listen and feel sad too I really feel guilty on her....

485 words....
What did Damian say to them and there will a person will pop out and ruined the drama hahahaha who could it be???