Chapter 3

Next day...
No one pov
Damian arrive at school and he see marinette with a cold expression as  always even Damian is cold to but still have emotions but for marinette she is really cold first day of school when she arrives at school everyone can feel that she is cold no emotions nothing even still she is popular at school.Time skip... Damian arrive at the Wayne Manor and at the dinner Bruce announced that someone win the ticket to Gotham and they will arrive here tomorrow and Bruce said they will have a little visit here on Gotham so we were watching them for their safety and the all of them nooded and someone say.. protecting them is no use stupid people and why do you say that marinette well you can't always watch them so mean you are stupid people she pointed them then what do you suggest ask by Bruce well why don't you... leave them alone and enjoy their visit here on Gotham and if something happened to them just save them and cold voice and she leave wow that have a point said by Jason and they agreed what she just suggest...

Oh and I have something to tell you some readers lie-la is back and gained trust of all her classmates and lie again!!!Bit still at the end of the story she go to the trash bin..And back to the story...

Paris
Miss bustier pov
Okay today class we win a ticket to Gotham and I already talked to your parents so all of you can go...

No one pov...
Oh my damiboo must give it said by disgusting lie-la who is damiboo Lila said by Alya oh he is just son of Bruce Wayne and they all gather and have a conversation on lila and miss bustier said okay class we were leaving at 4am so don't be late and they all say okay miss bustier..
Time skip
They arrive at Gotham and greet by Jason,Tim,and dick ( is this right I don't know!!!???)and they all go to the Wayne Manor and just in time marinette arrive their too and they see her and ask Alfred may I know who is she and Alfred say oh she is miss marinette but don't talk to her she is cold and don't talk to her when you attend school because you will get hate for stealing their princess and Lila say what do you mean by saying princess oh she is name here princess of Gotham because of her unique hair and eyes and marinette approach and say Mr Alfred you should go now inside stupid Bruce is waiting and she spot akuma class who are they ? Oh this class was the one who win the ticket okay then I take my leave and someone grab her arm and she see blood boy what do you want and the blond boy say you are alive you just fake your death...Huh??That make marinette angry and get her arm fake  death what are you using are you stupid or something I'm just right every person in planet are stupid and her eyes turn into cold that make everyone shiver ms marinette calm down they don't mean that tsk and marinette leave Mr Alfred we know her and Alfred say what do you mean ms marinette never been in Paris and they are suprise that's not what I meant we were classmate for year and she fake her death and go here on Gotham no you are wrong Mr Agreste because miss marinette is born in here but sadly her parents died and she was temporary adopted by Talya Al ghul and she is became cold when her family died and now she is leaving by herself so maybe they are just same face but different personalities because ms marinette is good anything even at she is in  dangerous she can survive it so that's only I could say to you It's getting cold here let's go inside while they are walking Lila planning something evil...

698 words
Some of my grammar maybe wrong i am really sorry