Chapter 2

"Marry Me!!!" she whispered in his ear as she brushed her hand through his cheek to collarbone seducctively.

Anger rushed through his blood and his fist clenched. He pushed her away before he actually loses his shit and hurts her.

"I have never seen a woman as shameless as you. I am your brother-in-law dammit... If not about our relationship, at least think about your sister... It's just been three months...." he says in low voice filled with anger.

His eyes divert to the ground. He didn't want to show how weak he was without his wife. Especially not to this shameless woman who didn't leave even one chance to separate them.

"That's what I am saying...! See, Now we both are single. You can marry me, and we can live together. What's the problem? I literally look exactly like her... And I love you so much Siddharth, I will take care of Ria and I will make you forget my sister... just give me one chan..." She was testing his limits. He knew he would loose control. He clenched his jaw, his veins popped out in rage. He could've slapped her but instead he pushed her away.

"Don't you dare do this ever again!!... I will kill you if you take name of my wife or baby ever again with that dirty mouth of yours..." He warned before storming out of room.

She stood there like a lifeless woman, her face was blank.

"Avneet..! Are you okay?" Vibha aunty asked as she rushed to her.

"I was too harsh, right? I hurt him so much!  I am so sorry!" Avneet said as she broke down in tears. His mom pulled her in hug trying to give her little comfort. 

"It's okay beta, I know why are you doing it. But sweetie, He came to see his daughter after almost a month... You should've let him for a while." His mother said.

"I am so sorry Aunty, I know you can't see him in this state. I promise you I will try my best to help him. Maybe, one day he will hate me much more than he loved my sister and maybe just to only show me he will start living his life again." She said closing her eyes to stop tears from falling anymore.

"Avneet hate can never overpower love, his love for her will never let him hate you as much as you think he does." His mom said.

"No Aunty, there are many things you don't know... He really hates me, in fact he resents me. And he will never be able to even see me as good person." She said as she knew her plan of using him will only hurt him more... maybe enough to forget the pain of loosing his wife. Maybe he will understand value of his life, his daughter and his family... in the process. Maybe in future when she will get out of his life He will be different person than he is trying to make himself.

"Avi, why are you saying things like that? Who knows, maybe instead of hating you anymore, he will fall in love with you!" His mother said trying to comfort her. She let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"Mom... I mean Aunty, you know it is impossible. Even if entire world turns around he will hate me! He is always going to hate me no matter what! Even if we will be together, we can never be together! He will always be my sister's." She said wiping her tears.

"Avi, I know what you are going through! You are still young and beautiful. You have a life ahead. I know my son, even if Please think about it once again, don't loose yourself in trying to get everything back!" His mom said.

"Aunty, I know you are worried about me. But, I have already lost my everything, I have nothing to loose anymore." She said.

"Just take care okay! Your sister gave me your responsibility and you know that I will help you in everything." Vibha Aunty said before going out. She didn't knew what Avneet was actually planning. She didn't know Avneet was going to use her son to get everything back! Avneet was going to betray a mother's feelings against her own son to use him...

 'I will do anything to get my position, my dignity, my pride back.' She determined.

Avneet took Ria in her embrace and kissed her forehead. That little angel was in her own world playing with her little toy, not knowing anything happening around her. Avneet had always admired her little hazel eyes which looked exactly like her father. But Her father eyes filled with, rage, anger and looked lifeless now. Unlike him, She had innocence, playfulness and love in hers. Avneet promised herself that she will protect her and no matter what happens she will not let this little angel be lost in this cruel world!