Imagine: Jordan Henderson ❤️

I sat down, refreshing my phone every 10 seconds as the score against Manchester City remained 2-2, I knew how disappointed Jordan would be because he'd been working hard for months in preparation for the match.

As the full time whistle blew, I sighed quietly, waiting for Jordan to return home, and after about an hour, I hear the lock click open and a defeated looking Jordan walking through the door. "Hey baby, I saw the game... you played great." I smiled enthusiastically at him. He only mumbled in response.

"Baby come here." I pulled him into my warm arms, "At least you didn't lose." I tried to console him as he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. "I want to go to bed." He spoke quietly, walking up the stairs as I slowly followed behind. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better? Why don't I run you a nice bath hmm?" I whispered, my hands running through his soft hair.

He agreed and I went into the bathroom, turning on the warm water before pouring a generous amount of soap into the tub. I called for Jordan as I finished running his bath. "Get In with me." He muttered, kissing and biting along my jaw. "Of course angel." I whispered, helping him pull of his shirt off and pushing my hands into the waistband of his shorts and playing with the material.

He inhaled deeply, pulling my shirt over my head and rubbing soft circles on my skin. Soon, a pile of our clothes were on the floor and we were both fully naked. Jordan slowly got in the bathtub, leaning back exhaustedly. I carefully got in with him and sat in between his legs, resting my head on his chest.

His hands were playing with my hair softly, before I felt his hand trail down my neck all the way to my thigh. I gasped quietly as he began pleasuring me with his fingers. My breathing grew heavy, my hand grasping onto his wrist, guiding him as he continued fingering me. "Fuck, Jordan..." I moaned quietly. I could feel his dick poking into my back slightly. I bit my lip trying to conceal my moans as Jordan whispered in my ear, "no, I want to be hearing you moan my name."

I tensed slightly before Warning him, "I'm going to come." I panted quickly. He stopped what he was doing, "get out." He muttered. I did as he said, desperately craving a release. He got out of the bath too, I gasped as he picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bedroom. "Jordan, maybe we should dry off before getting in bed." I stated, but the dark features of lust being prominent in his eyes, I knew he wasn't going to listen to what I said. "I couldn't give a shit about the bed, I need you now." He muttered, throwing me onto the bed and climbing on top of me.

He kissed all over my neck, leaving blood red  hickeys all over me, "Are you sure you want this." He asked in between kisses, "please." I whispered as he lined himself up with my entrance and began thrusting immediately, his deep thrusts made me need more with every one, and it wasn't helping that he'd stopped me from coming earlier, i was close in minutes.

I knew he needed to come, he was groaning and whimpering in my ear as he continued to thrust. "Please, let me come." I moaned. He nodded and began to thrust harder. I wrapped my arms around his neck, urging him to go faster as I quickly came undone. "Aghh, god yes, oh Jordan please." I begged, bucking my hips forward. He came too, but his thrusts didn't slow down, he kept fucking me just as hard and fast as before, ensuring that I rode out my entire orgasm and reached maximum pleasure.

I threw my head back as his thrusts finally slowed, his dick throbbing inside me as my eyes rolled back and I scratched all over his back. He looked down at me and we locked eyes, "You're so perfect Y/N." He spoke, leaning down to press a kiss on my lips before pulling out of me and standing up. He looked at the mess on the bed, not only were the sheets wet due to us both getting straight out of the bath, but they were also wet from the activities that we had just participated in together.

He went to get a towel and came back, cleaning the mess he had made between my legs. "The sheets are still a bit wet." He spoke softly. "It was so worth it, I can deal with wet sheets if you ever want to do that to me." I smirked as he threw the towel down and climbed into my arms, kissing me passionately. "God, your good at taking my mind off of things aren't you." He laughed sleepily. "I suppose I am." I grinned as he rested his head on my bare chest and allowed me to run my fingers through his soft hair. "Goodnight beautiful, I love you." He whispered, " I love you more." I smiled, leaning down to press a generous kiss to his forehead.