Imagine: Ben Chilwell 💛

DM me if you have any requests, I'll try and write them as soon as I can <3

Smut Warning ⚠️💛

I groaned as my alarm went off, I picked my phone up at looked at the time, it read 6:00 am. "Ben, it's six you've got training." I muttered sleepily. He grunted in response, and mumbled something incoherent. "Ben if you don't get up now you're gonna be late." I protested. "I don't have training today, it's my day off." He spoke. "Oh thank god for that." I whispered, pulling him back into my arms as he snuggled into me.

Time Skip: 10:00

"Are you awake Y/N?" Ben asked quietly. "Mmhm." I mumbled back. I felt his soft lips make contact with mine as my eyes fluttered open. I knew what he wanted just by the way he kissed me, his hand finding it's way to my hair and his other hand snaking around my waist. I moaned into his mouth slightly as his warm hand crept up my t-shirt.

He pulled away from the kiss, just to take off my shirt and groaned at the sight of my bare chest, moving his hands up to my breasts as he squeezed them slightly. "Ben please." I moaned softly before he kissed down my jaw. "Why are you in a rush my angel, we've got all day?" He smirked slightly.

As we were in bed, and we were the only two in the house, Ben didn't bother wearing anything but boxers to bed, which gave me a good view of the growing tent in his pants. My fingers traced the hardening bulge in his pants as he shuddered softly under my touch, desperately needing more.

"Need you now beautiful." He spoke through pants, climbing on top of me to straddle me. He groaned, pulling down my shorts and seeing how wet I was through my underwear. "Please." I whimpered, desperately needing some friction as I bucked my hips forward.

He pulled down his boxers, showing his long dick, pressing against his the soft flesh of his belly. The sight of it made my insides flutter in excitement as he pulled down the thin lace of my underwear with his fingertips.

"Are you ready my beautiful girl?" He smirked. "I need you Ben." I groaned softly. He pushed his length gently inside me, watching as I winced in pain and pleasure. "Ahh, fuck Ben... that feels so good." My eyes fluttered shut in pleasure as he carefully pushed in and out of me. "Faster." I begged as he smiled, clearly waiting for me to say that as he picked my leg up and propped it on his shoulder, allowing himself to hit my g-spot more freely. "Shit, Y/N, that's it, love looking at my pretty girl taking me all." He uttered.

"Fuck, I'm close." He whimpered, preparing for his release. "Come for me baby." I whispered passionately. My words pushed him over the edge as he climaxed right before me, throwing his head back and releasing a deep moan from the bottom of his throat.

His thrusts didn't slow until he felt me begin to let go around him, my walls clenching as I came all over his dick desperately. "Yes, Ben Ugh." I practically screamed his name as he continued fucking me senseless. 

His thrusts eventually slowed and he pulled out of me with ease, looking at the mess we had made. "I'm gonna get a towel for you beautiful." He kissed me before standing up. I gawked at his toned back as he leaned down to get a towel. "Here you go lovely." He spoke sweetly, wiping up both of our come from between my legs.

He finished cleaning me up before throwing the towel down and falling back into my arms. "I wanna cuddle for a bit." I stated. "I can't argue with what my princess wants." He smiled, nuzzling his face into my neck.