Imagine: Martin Ødegaard ❣️

A/N:  (request)
If you have any requests, comment or DM me and I'll write them as soon as I can <3 ( i dont do west ham players 😓) smut warning 🤭
________________________________

I rolled over sleepily, hearing Martin's soft snores next to me. I looked over at the clock on the bedside cabinet and it read 07:32 am. I began to sit up before I felt two strong arms pull me back down on to the bed. "Hmm, y/n it's still early baby, stay for a little bit." Martin uttered tiredly.

" If i could I would, but I'm gonna be late for work babe." I told him, attempting to get up for a second time. "Just stay for one minute." He protested. I sighed defeatedly and sat back down on the bed for a moment. "Just one minute." I said, before he wrapped his arms around me once again.

He nuzzled his face into my neck as I smiled softly. "Don't start that now." I laughed as he looked up at me through his long eyelashes. "But you're so pretty." He cooed into my ear, making it more difficult for me to get up. He continued kissing up my jawline before finding my soft spot with ease. My back arched involuntarily as he grinned to himself. "Babe..." I whispered quietly. "Are you sure you want me to stop? You seem to be enjoying yourself there." He smiled smugly.

"Let's just be quick." I gave in, as he quickly pulled me on top of him and began passionately kissing me.

His hands gripped my hips as the kiss got more heated by the second. I pulled off his T-shirt, revealing his toned body. I moaned uncontrollably as I ground my hips into his. The both of us quickly pulled off the remainder of our clothes as he left small love bites on my collar bone.

I felt his erection rubbing against me as he flipped the both of us over and began taking control. He sat up quickly and opened the drawer on the cabinet next to us, pulling out a condom and putting it on. "Please." I begged as I pushed my hips forwards, needing some kind of friction.

He kissed my softly before asking me; "are you sure you want to?" He whispered sweetly. "Fuck, yes... I want you now." I moaned desperately.

He held my leg in place before pushing himself inside of me, both of us softly gasping. He waited for me to get used to his size before beginning to slowly thrust into me.

"Faster." I moaned softly, him listening to my desperate begs and beginning to thrust a bit faster and harder every so often.

My back arched slowly as he continued fucking me just the way he knew I liked it. "Fuck y/n... you feel so perfect." He groaned deeply.

The room filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing and a few moans every so often. "Oh, that feels so good." I told him as he picked up the pace yet again.

I felt myself growing closer to my orgasm as he thrusted in as quickly as he could. "I'm not gonna last long." I warned him as he picked my leg up and propped it onto his shoulder to allow better access to me.

With every thrust I felt myself grow closer and closer. "I'm gonna cum." I moaned as I rode out my orgasm, Martin not following long after. "Fuck." He moaned as he threw his head back and panted softly.

I tried to catch my breath back as we both exhaled softly. He pulled out of me, throwing the condom into the bin and going to get a towel to clean up the mess we had made.

He came back to bed and kissed me slowly. "I love you angel." He spoke quietly. "Just stay with me here all day." He asked looking into my eyes with a desperate look.

"Okay, only for you babe." I spoke as he smiled happily and pulled me into his arms again.