Chapter 2: the spell

For some reason Amira had vanished. I went up one step, still couldn't see her, went up another, still no sight of her. When I got to the top of the steps, I saw a light coming from behind a door. I got closer, and saw Amira, whispering these words of some sort like a spell. I got closer and saw a weird looking doll in her hand. I could not work out who the doll was. I was scared, my eyes filled with tears. Suddenly, she turned her head round and she looked straight at me. I quickly hid back around the door out of sight. My heart was beating fast, my breathing was hyper and I was scared.
"I can hear you sister".

"I can smell you as well".
" There's no point hiding, I know you're there".
Suddenly I heard another voice coming from behind her. It was talking in a very deep voice.
"cut it out Amira there's no one there".
"If you say so master", she said afterwards. Luckily that gave me time to escape before she could catch me. I started walking away when I heard a bang come from the room Amira was in. I turned around and saw that he had Amira on the ground.
"TELL ME THE SPELL AMIRA, OTHERWISE THIS IS THE END OF YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND?".
"YES MASTER!".
"THE SPELL IS....   Nos vengaremos de aquellos que nos buscan.....      Mataré a los que nos tienen miedo".
Amira looked aghast and I felt sorry for her, but I knew that if I helped her she would still try and ruin my life.
I feel really bad after what that person did to Amira. But I'm more perplexed as to what that spell meant because it's evidently something really bad because that person wanted it that earnestly. And who was that person? I'm even more terrified than I was at the lab yesterday. I mean who wouldn't find it scary seeing their sister get pushed by their head down to the floor, by someone you have never met in your whole entire life and I've never even bumped into them or seen them walking around or even seen Amira speak to him.