Prompt 1

we're in the same musical and we play love interests but we can't stand each other" au

Gabi's POV:
Finally the cast list was posted. Our school was putting on Pippin. Rachel texted me from her theather class telling me it was posted. I was sitting in pysch. Soon the bell rang. I ran out as fast as I could and rushed downstairs to the auditorium. I saw the list.
Oh my god
Yes
I got Catherine!! I was jumping up and down which caused some glares from others. I looked to see who was Pippin and my heart dropped
No
Fuck It was Ashton. The one person I hate most in this world. I saw some others come up and look and then I saw Ashton. He looked at the list and smiled but then probably saw my name. In case you didn't get it. Ashton and I hated each other.
He saw me and walked over
"Im not excited either asshole" I said and walked away.
A few weeks had passed and the musical was comin along awesome. Except that I had to be "in love" with Ashton. He wasn't happy either.
"Okay, today Gabi and Ashton. You guys are gonna do the kissing scene and then the bed scene" our director, Mr Fish said.
We both groaned.

It was opening night.We haven't done the kissing scene once.
Everything went smoothly. Then it was time for the kiss and bed scene.
Ashton had to say his line, look at me and then grab and kiss me.

Ashton's POV:
I said my line. Looked at Gabi. Now or Never.
I ran over, grabbed her waist and kissed her with much passion. Shit, I was kissing my enemy.

And I loved it