5

You watch as she slowly walks down the isle in her shimmering black dress.
You felt like you were floating. Nothing could ruin this moment. If the world was destroyed, you couldn't care less. All you wanted was her. To be with her for the rest of your life. To wake up to her bright smile and and shining eyes, every day until you grew old.
She came closer with every step, until she was directly across from you.
You were so lost in her gorgeous eyes, you couldn't hear anything else that was going on at the ceremony, and you couldn't care less.
You shifted in your white wedding dress. Sure, it was beautiful, but it was so dam uncomfortable! Couldn't you just kiss her already?
You suddenly felt her pinch you. You jolted to reality, and felt tons of eyes on you.
Right. It was time to say your part.
You cleared your throat. "I, Y/N, take you, H/N, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."
H/N said her part.
The priest said the one thing she had been waiting for.
"You may now kiss the bride."
She pulled you forward, her lips crashing onto yours.
Everybody sighed with satisfaction.
You took a step forward, and put your arms around her waist, pulling her into you.
Her hand traveled up your neck to stroke your braided hair.
This was all you wanted.
You were hers. She was yours.
You would live the rest of your life in her embrace.
You would grow old with her.
It was the perfect ending.
You could finally say that you lived,
Happily,
Ever,
After.