2

I loved my house
Out of the kitchen window, I could see right into the huge living room window of my neighbors house.
The house that belonged to the most perfect, beautiful girl to ever exist.
She was bi. I was lesbian.
There was nothing in the way of me getting her.
Except for the fact that I had never spoken to her.
And the fact that she had a boyfriend.
A toxic one.
They fought daily.
Yelling and screaming.
I could be a better boyfriend then him.
I could do the shit that he never did.
I would treat her better.
I know it.
I have to brave up.
The boyfriend hates bananas.he's allergic to them.
I saw him have to use his epipen once.
The girlfriend loves bananas. She eats them outside, and washes her hands after.
After lots of thinking and planning, I show up to their doorstep, a loaf of banana bread in my hands.
"Hi!" I say. "I'm your next door neighbor, I live In The house to the right of yours. Thought I would pop by to bring you this."
The boyfriend shrinks back.
The girlfriend gasps
"Oh thank you! I love banana bread!" She accepts the loaf. "Sadly, my boyfriend is allergic." She doesn't sound very sad.
I pretend to be sorry. "Oh, I apologize, I had no idea!"
"Oh no, it's fine, really." The girlfriend says. "More for me!" She seems genuinely happy about it.
The boyfriend is glaring daggers at me.
He's probably seen the lesbian flag in my front yard.
To bad for him.
"So..." the girlfriend says. "We should hang out some time... you know, girl to girl?"
I grin. "Of course!"
The boyfriend has had enough. "I- you- don't hook up with my girlfriend!"
I laugh. "Hook up? Come on, I'm aware that your her boyfriend, I wouldn't dare make a move."
That was a lie.
Me and the girlfriend exchange numbers, and agree to meet up in a couple days.
Soon, she'll be mine.